The Falkirk FC Thread

On 28/03/2018 at 19:23, Bairnardo said:
On 28/03/2018 at 19:20, Piracy said:
Pars to scud your lot on 7th April. Start weeping now

Who the f**k are you?

Piracy, can't you read you overtly aggressive poltroon.

Free country, free speech and we will defend it with our lives. On the beaches, in the fields etc

Few questions about the Dunfermline game. I haven't been to a match in a long time.
Will it be tickets or pay at the gate?
I'll be going with a few family and one boy is 14. Are the pubs strict about kids? One with a pool table would be great within walking distance or bus.

If we're getting some sort of fee for it I don't really mind, it's not as if it will impact anything for the most part. Shire will be training later on in the evening since they are part time, we will continue to train throughout the day. 

Not really as if our pitch can get cut up.

Only time that I can see an issue coming up is if we have the same amount of postponements as this year, schedule could get quite tight towards the end of the season.

Edited by Chinatoon Bairn

Stirling Uni use it this season for LL games, the Shire moving in wont make any difference at all - assuming that the Uni are away back to Stirling.

4 minutes ago, Piracy said:

I agree Jimmy85. 

I wouldn't want them to flow down the Forth in a paper boat whilst waving like a demented circus act.

Good luck.

Sorry, but I take it “waving like a demented circus act” is meant to conjur up an image of someone or something waving in a way not dissimilar to how a demented circus act would wave. 

As an analogy seeking to conjur up an image, it plainly doesn’t work on any level. Maybe you have something else you could try.  How about “Life is like a box of chocolates”. It’s a proven winner.