The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, GMBairn said:

Can we start another thread about eyeballs and how we are all c***s and how every other club is also full of c***s and let this one return to being about football, iv'e just scrolled through 3 pages of this whiny pish.

We scored 6 fucking goals yesterday and we might go back to being shite on Tuesday night, I kind of wanted to enjoy winning for once.

Start the thread then.

Any more rumours of incomings? Assuming Longridge and Nelson will be all in terms of forwards
I hope we can do a deal to keep Tumility until the end of the season. He looks more confident every week and is growing into a right good player.

I just wonder if there is going to have to be more out before we get more in.

Apology accepted. Also, I condemn your actions. Once all the rest of the Falkirk fans on here have condemned your actions then presumably we can move on. 

I believe the protocol is that we have to do it on every thread too? Can someone please clarify in order that I can get started early? Ta.

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

To the sick Falkirk fans who shamed the club: It’s not rivalry, it’s not banter – it’s subhuman

Have you not got some big nasty neighbours to be greeting about instead of this?

25 minutes ago, Boh said:

Hello, just made an account to make a post.

Now that my son Kevin’s ban from football is complete. We would like to thank people for their support.

Kevin instantly regretted his inappropriate action. He immediately and over the next few days made several apologies to Dean and fully accepted his punishment.

We are looking forward to Kevin continuing with his career and giving 100% for the club.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Kevin's got another game to serve I think?

19 minutes ago, Boh said:

Thanks. He’s been training with the squad each day as normal. Then doing extra work in the afternoon with the gaffer and fitness coach for fitness. March sharpness of course will be a different matter.

The new players were excellent at the weekend, Kevin hopes to work his way back into the squad and to work and learn with his new teammates.

Pretty sure this is a windup. though fair play to you for coming up with a username which is the same as Kevins dads initials. If it IS a windup, that's actually a bit scary.

I think a little test is in order. Tell me Boh, which one of your work colleagues has a role at FFC and what is that role? And who did Kevin room with when we were in Budapest last summer?

3 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Pretty sure this is a windup. though fair play to you for coming up with a username which is the same as Kevins dads initials. If it IS a windup, that's actually a bit scary.

I think a little test is in order. Tell me Boh, which one of your work colleagues has a role at FFC and what is that role? And who did Kevin room with when we were in Budapest last summer?

:lol: