The Falkirk FC Thread

15 hours ago, P475 said:

:lol:

allegedly I'm better looking than George Cloony. I actually asked my mum when sitting in the house. It isn't hard you know.  

You don't think my mum would just tell me what I'd like to hear by any chance do you? 

I notice my explanation of events was confirmed today on sportsound. Joe McKee did not abuse shiels re his eye but was said to have called his father a c**t. Now since when was telling the truth an offence and a 4 match ban for something that goes on week in week out at games across the country is ludicrous. Perhaps now though pars fans will stop accusing McKee of abusing a person with one eye.

8 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Tyler Reid off to Newport county.

I asked about him last week; he was never training nor on trial with us. No idea where that rumour came from. Though given that Tumilty's turning out to be extremely decent rightback, I don't think filling that position is a priority anyway.

8 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

I notice my explanation of events was confirmed today on sportsound. Joe McKee did not abuse shiels re his eye but was said to have called his father a c**t. Now since when was telling the truth an offence and a 4 match ban for something that goes on week in week out at games across the country is ludicrous. Perhaps now though pars fans will stop accusing McKee of abusing a person with one eye.

What was said and by who ?

On 04/01/2018 at 21:52, oot_the_loop said:

I'm not convinced by Longridge and wouldn't be too upset if he didn't stay with us, but getting a bit worried that he is the upper level of player we can attract nowadays...

Tumilty and Robson are probably our best two options at RB and LB respectively (guessing at the latter of course, but better than the alternative if McGhee is going to play in the middle), but not sure if either have good enough end product  to be RWB and LWB.

???

On 06/01/2018 at 00:10, BountyBairn said:

Can someone please create a decent rumour to make this place interesting to read again.

Getting bored wading through all the bull shit to find football related stuff.

There’s a rumour that LL is bringing sexy back