Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Marshy just likes to talk about the football and rarely gets bogged down in these sorts of squabbles.

Having said that, he did hound the Hibs boys a fair bit to give him his due.

To give him him his due now he’s hounding the Falkirk support for acting exactly how the Hibs support did.  A man of morals imo. 

31 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

hqdefault.jpg

I fucking love this picture in just about any context, even the Bairns valiant struggle against the forces of darkness. Fair play.

51 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That's a direct quote from yer man  Marshmallow. Rl tlk.

Do you mean that none of this shit actually matters ? And that Falkirk will still be toiling regardless of comments on here ? Well that's just a doozy.

5 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I fucking love this picture in just about any context, even the Bairns valiant struggle against the forces of darkness. Fair play.

This.

16 minutes ago, ilostmyself said:

I must admit I like it too and I am not sure I even know the real origin of it

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

I must admit I like it too and I am not sure I even know the real origin of it

Here to help

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/comical-ali-baghdad-bob

basically he was the Iraqi propaganda minister who would come out saying everything was going great while the country was being destroyed behind him.

How that applies to the Bairns however I have no idea...

7 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Some folk really trying to force the issue here. Nothing worse than a try hard. If the heads-gones are going to come they should be allowed to come naturally.

The truth of the matter is no one gives a f**k about Joe McKee and the Shiels thing has been done to death with many embarrassing viewpoints destroyed on both sides.

We are approaching January which we all know is #OurTime, so you lads that are looking for an argument will have to go elsewhere. 

it's fine.jpg

Three Scottish football clubs have been "named and shamed" for underpaying staff.

Motherwell, Greenock Morton and Falkirk were on a list of employers not paying the minimum wage.

Motherwell FC failed to pay £2,755.34 to 12 workers, with Greenock Morton FC keeping £2,382.46 from six members of staff.

Falkirk FC had to pay back nearly £495 owed to one worker.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-42269482

There goes Hartley's January warchest. :(

As it's a relatively small amount I expect it's been to do with an employee getting older and moving into a higher bracket.  Probably a genuine error.

2 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

All joking aside thanks for having my back there. Really means a lot. 

Coyb

Safe bro

Not even £495, nearly £495. The absolute shame. I can't believe we held this back from an employee to the benefit of our own financial gain. 

2 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Not even £495, nearly £495. The absolute shame. I can't believe we held this back from an employee to the benefit of our own financial gain. 

Is anyone really surprised that this got squared up shortly after Don Hartley came in?

I believe he paid it personally. Hand delivered with a bouquet and handwritten apology on behalf of the club.

#donpaul

How many people does the club employ? Make light of it if you want but 500 quid is a huge amount of money for someone on minimum wage.

Don Hartley though pml

Just now, Marshmallo said:

How many people does the club employ? Make light of it if you want but 500 quid is a huge amount of money for someone on minimum wage.

Don Hartley though pml

Lighten up FFS

14 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Lighten up FFS

Aye marshy has turned into a grump nowadays. I preferred it when he was running about with his club dece pals and postin about orange jubilee mad dog.

22 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Don Hartley though pml

Of course it is. I don' think anyone is making light of an employee missing out on their wage. It's the 'named and shamed' bracket that Falkirk has been included in when in context is not a lot of money for the football club to withhold from someone deliberately to the club's own financial gain.

Of course it is. I don' think anyone is making light of an employee missing out on their wage. It's the 'named and shamed' bracket that Falkirk has been included in when in context is not a lot of money for the football club to withhold from someone deliberately to the club's own financial gain.

An inability to track wages of employees properly on a staff that size points to mismanagement which is more concerning than 500 quid.