Kris.

The Falkirk FC Thread

MrDust    356
9 minutes ago, ANEWHOPE said:

You'd stand in a queue in order to not renew your season ticket if he was appointed? Think you can just not renew and save yourself the hassle. emoji847.png

I dunno the procedure as Ive never not had one since the late 80s..... Questions asked twice in my time, first time when Elvis got a new contract and this season......

Same result tho, its the drug that's hard to kick when you have been on it for as long as I have.

GordieBoy80    929
e7fcfb4a2c98da04087d08ebcea1f72c.jpg

Don't see what I have to lose by applying...

Alert Mongoose    1,616

Did Eddie May leave under something of a cloud last time? By all accounts his application has split the board half of whom would like to interview him.

Marshmallo    4,711
Just seen there Joe McLaughlin name also being linked with replacing Houston

He was in the hospitality against Dumbarton saying he wants a management job, he applied for East Kilbride. He seems like a total throbber tbh.

Stainrod teasing the COYB Facebook posters.

Best moment in Internet history.

Bigbrbairn    90

How do you think they will unveil Coyle as manager.A magic phone message, the interview being broadcast, coming down in the crane, sitting in the hot tub or showing Bennie T's menu with a Coyle Fish Supper?

ANEWHOPE    199

Memory playing tricks on me but was John Henry not close to getting the job last time around? Or maybe when Holt got it?

Might be a possibility? Maybe Hagi?

ajwffc    293
How do you think they will unveil Coyle as manager.A magic phone message, the interview being broadcast, coming down in the crane, sitting in the hot tub or showing Bennie T's menu with a Coyle Fish Supper?

Helicopter landing in center circle at HT during next home game

GMBairn    8
3 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Quote from Myles Hippolyte
I am very sad to hear that Peter Howson has been sacked and I wish him well in the future

do you mean myles hogarth?

bairney    62
42 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

He'll come on as sub at half-time and bang in a free kick from way out on the left wing into the top left corner of the south stand goal. Great days.

Edited by bairney