The Falkirk FC Thread

He played well in the League Cup. If want to dismiss that then fair enough. He got injured in league game #1. He then played through it when he clearly shouldnt have. He is effectively starting his season now. If he fails to add anything over the next few months them fair enough, maybe you can make a case. Ridiculous though to be writing him off without allowing for the circumstances.

Aye, fair enough

killing time watching the Arse 2nd eleven labouring against Red Star, who are wearing an all-navy strip. It just looks shit, same as ours does.

Next task for Hartley - get the team kitted out with white shorts. Our all-navy effort is dull, dull, dull.... No style, just like our play.  Time to sharpen up!!! 

Home strip should be Navy top, white shorts and red socks - away should be white top, navy/red shorts and whatever colour the shorts aren't socks- keep it simple rather than trying to fleece money out of supporters by changing all the time! 

2 hours ago, Dennistoun Bairn said:

killing time watching the Arse 2nd eleven labouring against Red Star, who are wearing an all-navy strip. It just looks shit, same as ours does.

Next task for Hartley - get the team kitted out with white shorts. Our all-navy effort is dull, dull, dull.... No style, just like our play.  Time to sharpen up!!! 

I felt he should have done that for his first game in charge. Think he missed a trick there.

59 minutes ago, some_guy said:

Home strip should be Navy top, white shorts and red socks - away should be white top, navy/red shorts and whatever colour the shorts aren't socks- keep it simple rather than trying to fleece money out of supporters by changing all the time! 

I prefer the balance of Navy, white, navy with red incorporated into each in some manner.

16 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

How many goals will he score? I'll guess 1.

I'd be surprised if he manages even 1 at that level!  I hope I'm wrong however as if he scores a few before January then they may just be gullible enough to take him off our hands!