The Falkirk FC Thread

Almost forgot, did anyone else watch on FTV at the weekend and hear the boy Lewis having to explain to Tommy T what BSLM means?
Quite sad really as it confirms he doesn't read P&B and will likely never know my love for him.

Or it could of been an act to help educate everyone else

On 10/22/2017 at 18:47, ShaggerG said:

Am I right in thinking that under 18s are not allowed in any licensed premises unless food is being served? Probably not in this day and age I suppose but, if so, the club obviously would not want to be seen flouting the law. If they are allowed, I would imagine that it's a measure to try to control numbers?

It's possible to get  under 18's into licenced premises without it serving food. Depends what kind of licence the premises have. Generally speaking hotel bars will be licensed for children for a start. Pubs typically are not but they could be. One of my locals is allowed under 18's up to 7pm I believe.

1 hour ago, Skyline Drifter said:

It's possible to get  under 18's into licenced premises without it serving food. Depends what kind of licence the premises have. Generally speaking hotel bars will be licensed for children for a start. Pubs typically are not but they could be. One of my locals is allowed under 18's up to 7pm I believe.

Cheers man. I don't go to pubs so really wasn't sure. 

(2nd sentence was a lie)

Had a wee smile there when I seen loy in with the rest of the squad in training gear for the charity post on Facebook. Couldn't tell if sibbs was in training gear but he was there with them all which is encouraging. Although so was Lewis kidd.....

Sibbs was at training just not in the picture.

We've played 20 games this season off the top of my head.
Games I've been to: P10 W0 D5 L5
Games I've not been to: P10 W10 D0 L0

Well f**k off and stay away [emoji1]

14 hours ago, gav-ffc said:

Sibbs was at training just not in the picture.

He is in the picture, just a head, in between McKee and kidd.

eta: can't see if he has any kegs though, might be why he's not been playing much.

Edited by Believe The Hype

On 24/10/2017 at 02:58, Bairnardo said:

Almost forgot, did anyone else watch on FTV at the weekend and hear the boy Lewis having to explain to Tommy T what BSLM means?

Quite sad really as it confirms he doesn't read P&B and will likely never know my love for him.

Had a chat with our new Chairwoman in the South stand bar Saturday.

She was talking about the great job Smith, Kerr and Miller had done post Houston when we corrected her by saying "you mean big sexy"

She instantly knew what we meant and corrected herself.  She will do for me