The Falkirk FC Thread

Almost just as worrying as the performances on the park & what is coming from the dugout is the sheer sense of complete and utter apathy from the stands. Yesterday both teams managed to quell any potential unrest from the terraces by delivering a coma inducing performance. We were a Brechin goal from going bottom and the players left to some applause and the manager walked away thinking job done. Unbelievable stuff.

1 hour ago, macca937 said:

How has joe McKee been playing ? 

Was very good in the Betfred games but, then again, so was everybody else. He's lost form and IMO that's a big part of our current failures. As you know, he's also injury prone and it looks like he's going to be on the table as often as he's on the park!

Was very good in the Betfred games but, then again, so was everybody else. He's lost form and IMO that's a big part of our current failures. As you know, he's also injury prone and it looks like he's going to be on the table as often as he's on the park!

Very disappointed in him. Loses the ball in possession too regular for me. Likes a square pass but never sees the early ball or runners off the ball in space till it's too late. Likes to check back and play it simple which is never going to carve open a defence. Undoubtedly suffering from confidence like the rest of the team and wondering what the f**k the master tactician on the bench requires from him!!

Holy shit everybody needs to get a grip. 

Houston is getting it from every angle, some of the criticism is 100% Correct and I reckon he doesn't need me or anyone else telling him to realise that. 

But the basis of that squad were already at FFC and the new signings were meant to make that squad stronger, as a whole so far they've not kicked a ball and have been embarrassing themselves weekly. 

I don't give a shit if they don't want to play for Houston, but they should be giving 100% a week for everyone in the stadium, that's all I'm asking for... 

3 minutes ago, wullie robb said:

Houston is getting it from every angle, some of the criticism is 100% Correct and I reckon he doesn't need me or anyone else telling him to realise that. 

But the basis of that squad were already at FFC and the new signings were meant to make that squad stronger, as a whole so far they've not kicked a ball and have been embarrassing themselves weekly. 

I don't give a shit if they don't want to play for Houston, but they should be giving 100% a week for everyone in the stadium, that's all I'm asking for... 

WE ARE FAWKURT!!!!!!!!! 

Would you give 100% for everyone if you were getting it in the neck from an incompetent manager? It's human nature to drop down performance wise in that circumstance. Most of the players have no real affiliation to Falkirk so why would they treat it as more than a job?

32 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Would you give 100% for everyone if you were getting it in the neck from an incompetent manager? It's human nature to drop down performance wise in that circumstance. Most of the players have no real affiliation to Falkirk so why would they treat it as more than a job?

That's probably the problem, they don't feel anything for the club..