The Falkirk FC Thread

kids like Kenny Deuchar, Andy Haworth, Tam McManus, Pedro Moutinho, David Weatherston, Darren Dods, Willie Gibson, Iain Flannigan, Johnny Flynn and Chris Smith?

Wtf have they got to do with my post? I am simple reminding everyone what the then Vice Chairman said.

In the task he was given Pressley did his job perfectly. Pity it has all gone tits up on the cash front since 2015 and if we are to get through this season someone somewhere is going to have to fill the hole.

Wtf have they got to do with my post? I am simple reminding everyone what the then Vice Chairman said.

In the task he was given Pressley did his job perfectly. Pity it has all gone tits up on the cash front since 2015 and if we are to get through this season someone somewhere is going to have to fill the hole.

If his "remit" was to "blood kids" why was he allowed to sign all the players I mentioned above?

5 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

He had possibly the best crop of kids this club has ever produced available to him and yet his woeful signing policy( a couple of recommended gems apart) as highlighted above meant we weren't even close to getting promoted. He was shit with us and has been shit ever since but at least the teams down south found him out quickly whilst we kept him on and on and on. He should never have got the job with us in the first place and then to keep him on after his embarrassing we'll not go down campaign failure was just suicide.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

14 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

kids like Kenny Deuchar, Andy Haworth, Tam McManus, Pedro Moutinho, David Weatherston, Darren Dods, Willie Gibson, Iain Flannigan, Johnny Flynn and Chris Smith?

Don't forget his obsession with resigning carl finnigan the only footballer I can remember being out for months on end with earache.

10 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Don't forget his obsession with resigning carl finnigan the only footballer I can remember being out for months on end with earache.

I spoke to that wee dick one Saturday morning in USC Stirling, whilst he was out injured, and he never even knew who we were playing that day.

23 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I spoke to that wee dick one Saturday morning in USC Stirling, whilst he was out injured, and he never even knew who we were playing that day.

What made it worse was he was supposed to be Hughes's  replacement for Stokes. One scored 14 goals in 16 games and one 25 goals in 4 seasons.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

What made it worse was he was supposed to be Hughes's  replacement for Stokes. One scored 14 goals in 16 games and one 25 goals in 4 seasons.:lol:

Was he not signed on the basis of his performances in the reserve league for Newcastle if I remember rightly? What an impostor he turned out.