The Falkirk FC Thread

1 hour ago, shawfield shed boy said:

Kieran duffie. Signed for clyde
Played over 100games for falkirk they tell me. Whats he like.....

Quit us because the pitch wasnt agreeing with him and injuries, last I looked Clyde were artificial too

We really havent replaced the fit version of Duffie at right back, he was superb for us, my only gripe was he wasnt great in the air giving the fact he around 6ft.

The above shouldnt concern you tho, he was around 2 seasons out the game injured and will be a shadow of past glories, hopefully not but Id be surprised otherwise

To be honest I can fully understand the fact you are all hurting because your team is basically jobbies.

But hey, we're all here for you. Lot's of love from the Kingdom of Fife.

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

To be honest I can fully understand the fact you are all hurting because your team is basically jobbies.

But hey, we're all here for you. Lot's of love from the Kingdom of Fife.

I'm spending the day in Fife tomorrow - Loch Ore Meadows to be precise.

I'm going to jolly well make sure I throw my apple cores into the bushes rather than in a bin. I might very well use some bad language too (quietly). So look out Fifers!

7 hours ago, MrDust said:

Quit us because the pitch wasnt agreeing with him and injuries, last I looked Clyde were artificial too

We really havent replaced the fit version of Duffie at right back, he was superb for us, my only gripe was he wasnt great in the air giving the fact he around 6ft.

The above shouldnt concern you tho, he was around 2 seasons out the game injured and will be a shadow of past glories, hopefully not but Id be surprised otherwise

Knee problem it was, the pitch didn't help it though, healed up now after surgery been out since he left us just needs match fitness.. 

Kidd will be no where near the team even when fit IMO. Will be good to get hippo back but don't know when that will be. Sibbald and Miller been playing dev games so hopefully up to some sort of scratch. I think sibbs will be up for this if selected given his horror show return and look to make amends. Same line up as at Sligo with sibbs instead of blues perhaps ?

Think it will be the same team as last week with Kerr in for Blues

Just now, Harry Kinnear said:

I struggle to get excited when the line up includes Kerr and Taiwo in the middle. I take it the management don't look at stats in the week building up to games.

Fingers crossed for a win though. Come on Falkirk.

No it's incredible to think that after so many horrible performances with those 2 starting Houston still hasn't clicked that it doesn't work. 

17 hours ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

I'm spending the day in Fife tomorrow - Loch Ore Meadows to be precise.

I'm going to jolly well make sure I throw my apple cores into the bushes rather than in a bin. I might very well use some bad language too (quietly). So look out Fifers!

It's a good park.

Large information board telling the history of the 'Big Mary' mine is very interesting.

3 minutes ago, MrDust said:

Ive no problems with Kerr and Taiwo away from home, not so at home.

Some of our best performances away last season were with them in there.

surprised to see Sibbs on bench tho.....

You'll need to rejog my memory as i cant recall any that theyve played together . Anyway we're playing brechin for fecks sake. We should not need 2 defensive midfielders playing in the middle of the park.