The Falkirk FC Thread

2 hours ago, PipoIsABairn said:

Even as a grown man I can still remember the hatred aimed at Lambie, from the crowd, during his time in charge. The figures seem to bare out it was genuinely as bad as I remember.

I actually hated Collins more for hanging about like a bad smell......

I still recall the first competitive game with Lambie, I had just came back from Holiday and drove to Dumfries with the Meh approach that Lambie was our manager, The Eliotts bus had stopped off I think in Moffat and got lost coming into Dumfries and were 10 or so mins late......They arrived with singing Boom Boom Boom, let me hear you say Lambie....Lambie.....

Back then I thought drink was required to accept him as our manager.....or run him off the road.....!!

Just now, MrDust said:

I actually hated Collins more for hanging about like a bad smell......

I still recall the first competitive game with Lambie, I had just came back from Holiday and drove to Dumfries with the Meh approach that Lambie was our manager, The Eliotts bus had stopped off I think in Moffat and got lost coming into Dumfries and were 10 or so mins late......They arrived with singing Boom Boom Boom, let me hear you say Lambie....Lambie.....

Back then I thought drink was required to accept him as our manager.....or run him off the road.....!!

Unfortunately that win in Dumfries was the highlight of his reign.

We've drawn you fannies in the Irn Bru Cup. Between your rancid form and diddiness of the cup, what are the chances of more than 2,000 Falkirk fans giving two fucks about this one?

ETA: It'll probably end up on TV too, so I can see a lot of people settling for that unless tickets are going cheap. 

Edited by smpar

Was watching a few highlights from falkirk tv  from recents seasons and one of them was the 3 2 win against Hearts at Tynecastle.  Their number 30 had an absolute mare and turned out to be Jordan McGhee. In a number of those games Kieran Duffie was playing right back and what a difference he made providing width and an attacking threat compared to Muirhead. We badly need another fullback of his ilk.

We've drawn you fannies in the Irn Bru Cup. Between your rancid form and diddiness of the cup, what are the chances of more than 2,000 Falkirk fans giving two fucks about this one?

ETA: It'll probably end up on TV too, so I can see a lot of people settling for that unless tickets are going cheap. 

Meh [emoji42]

Was watching a few highlights from falkirk tv  from recents seasons and one of them was the 3 2 win against Hearts at Tynecastle.  Their number 30 had an absolute mare and turned out to be Jordan McGhee. In a number of those games Kieran Duffie was playing right back and what a difference he made providing width and an attacking threat compared to Muirhead. We badly need another fullback of his ilk.

Troll the internet to find negatives, get out more.

58 minutes ago, smpar said:

Hopefully not on tv as it will be more than likely on the Sunday, Ill be away to Malta early hours on Sunday, mind you all inclusive hotel and game on the tv sounds scary.

Id say on paper our game is the tie of the round, tho the tv may go for romance of the Irish or the highland game.

The New Saints v Elgin will probably be on S4C, a serious high 5 to any Elgin fans go with an 8hr drive one way, total farce

The top excuse for the losers will be mickey mouse cup that is pointless, still this tie makes it a bit more interesting as to me its a dull cup till the semis.

18 hours ago, PipoIsABairn said:

Even as a grown man I can still remember the hatred aimed at Lambie, from the crowd, during his time in charge. The figures seem to bare out it was genuinely as bad as I remember.

0-6 v Clyde at Brockville. Worst game ever. Then he was rammed off the road. Don't forget Fulston in all of this.

Edited by bairney