The Falkirk FC Thread

We needed experience in there, especially going down the 18yr old ful back route.
Watson and Grant have had a few decent displays but Watson and another has always looked a mistake waiting to happen. The horror show against united in play offs surely should've sealed his way out of the club.....but no

We need Muirhead in there.

2 hours ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Yes historically Falkirk are a second tier club but the Falkirk I started watching as a 5 year old is far different from the one today. Back then we had gates of about 1000 were in the bottom league and playing in a ramshackle old stadium. Now a days we've got the 8th biggest average support in Scotland , have great facilities and should be doing a lot better.

This.

21 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

That was the first goal. The second is caused by muirhead trying to play offside.

Had another look at the 2nd goal (painfully)and hard to disagree with that, the defensive line is a pure mess and if we are keeping a line, it should be the centre of defence keeping it high or deep. 

Our defence in one word, shambles

18 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

If it was up to me I'd keep Muirhead and play him with Grant at cb. I'd rather get rid of Watson than Aero

I agree but Houston is never going to play him at centre half. As that appears to be the case replacing him with a decent right back would at least see some improvement hopefully.

40 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

I think if we had a decent right back housty would play Muirhead at centre back.

Going by his comments last night I think he has lost all trust in him. Even last season when Kidd was fit and playing every week Muirhead never got a shout at centre half.

As for bleep tests we were told before the season started that Harris was breaking all sorts of records but it means feck all if you cant do it on the park.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

25 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Going by his comments last night I think he has lost all trust in him. Even last season when Kidd was fit and playing every week Muirhead never got a shout at centre half.

As for bleep tests we were told before the season started that Harris was breaking all sorts of records but it means feck all if you cant do it on the park.

You'd have a hard job doing the bleep test during the game.

Had to laugh at the chairman coming out with the same old confidentiatility pish regarding the Stephen Kingsley deal . They'll do anything to stop us knowing how much we're due from these kind of deals so their not barracked for failing to reinvest  it in the side.

This infuriates me. They are no slouches went it comes to saying how much money we need when the begging bowl is out.

Seriously regretting handing over my season ticket money to these fucking clowns.