The Falkirk FC Thread

Very impressed again with gallacher today. Motm for me and don't think we'll miss the excellent Leahy. I still think we are heavily reliant on Austin both remaining fit and scoring this season. Loy looms like he will assist more than score, Miller is slow and won't do for starting but a good impact sub. Ohara and shepherd are still too green at the moment to be a main starting striker. McKee hippo Harris and kidd were all good today as were the defence. Goalie didn't have much to do. Whisper it but I think Watson is our best central defender. There I've said it

Very impressed again with gallacher today. Motm for me and don't think we'll miss the excellent Leahy. I still think we are heavily reliant on Austin both remaining fit and scoring this season. Loy looms like he will assist more than score, Miller is slow and won't do for starting but a good impact sub. Ohara and shepherd are still too green at the moment to be a main starting striker. McKee hippo Harris and kidd were all good today as were the defence. Goalie didn't have much to do. Whisper it but I think Watson is our best central defender. There I've said it

So much wrong with this post.

2 hours ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Sibbald dodged a bullet there.
In other news Houston being tipped on Radio Scotland as a potential replacement for the hapless Cathro.

That's lazy reporting from the BBC again.

Pick the ex Jambos and the guy doing well at a smaller club. How original. 

Actually it would appear they have deemed him not even League 2 standard.

Really hope it pans out that way, I want to see him turn your fans into a bunch of seething thugs spitting at people again.

Fucking c**t, I'd pour petrol on him if he was on fire.

You got the fear mate he's gonna destroy your gang this season again

More worried about Mark Kerr and Mckee tbh, I reckon your line up looks better without Sibbald. There wasn't a centre mid last season who put in a performance as good as what Mark Kerr did against us, and for that half against Utd, it's fortunate he seems to losing some stamina now though.

I'd have Craigan and Mckee as better players in the albeit short time I've seen them, you're starting eleven seems allot more balanced without trying to shoehorn Sibbald in at left mid.

I appreciate that he's Falkirk daft but he's wildly overrated by Falkirk fans, it's why when all your decent prospects were getting sold for big monies no one was interested and it's why he's just failed to win a contract at Luton, just whisper it, but when that Falkirk fan a while back said Sibbald wasn't in the top 50 Falkirk players, or even midfielders, he was probably correct.