The Falkirk FC Thread

I like McKee but a two year deal is a wee bit of a gamble considering his fitness record. Hopefully he'll get a good run in the team. 

Hopefully ICT will appoint malpas with rice as his assistant and then it'll be the relegation playoffs they'll be lucky to be in.

11 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Can't see this happening.

Can't see us selling craigen unless offered silly money which at the start of last season wouldve been about a grand. Different story after the way he ended the season though.

Sibbald is another story if he wants to join them and their willing to risk a tribunal then there's hee haw we can do about it. I'd be shocked though if he didn't have any better offers.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

24 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

Can't see us selling craigen unless offered silly money which at the start of last season wouldve been about a grand. Different story after the way he ended the season though.

Sibbald is another story if he wants to join them and their willing to risk a tribunal then there's hee haw we can do about it. I'd be shocked though if he didn't have any better offers.

I agree. If he decided to go to them we are powerless. I just think he is more ambitious than that. Hamilton are punching above their weight and fair play to them but does Sibbald see his next career step playing in front of 1500 fans?  I just don't see that happening.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Thanks for everything Sibbs, but a move to NDP is a dream come true for you wee man and you should absolutely grab it with both hands.*

*Ruggy you'll also need both hands

Pair of tweezers more like, shorty. 

25 minutes ago, DCBairn said:

Not sharing the love for mckee yet but hopefully I will be won over next season. But a two year deal?? 

Issue with McKee is fitness. I thought he looked good in the glimpses we saw of him last season but how many games can we expect him to play? Surely a better shout than a two year deal would've been one year with the club having the option to trigger a second deal if he makes X amount of appearances.