The Falkirk FC Thread

41 minutes ago, Senator Frimpton said:

Out of interest who do people view as a realistic right mid signing that would strengthen us there?

Lewis Kidd when he's fit....would like to see him there with muirhead behind him...personally I would have went for Dan Carmichael as he always impressed me for queens but obviously that ship has sailed..need pace out on that right anyway...but no one really springs to mind

Somehow we are only 5 points off the top with our next three games being a Queens side in freefall, Dumbarton and Dunfermline. Madness. I feel there's more to come from this squad and it's encouraging that we're in this position when we've played so poorly throughout the campaign so far.

I see McGrandles has just made an appearance for Norwich under-23s, that'd be excellent timing for a January loan move to get him some match sharpness before next pre-season...

57 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Special mention today goes to the guy sat 2 or 3 rows at the back of me who in amongst slaughtering Gasparotto, Craigen and later Shepherd for no apparent reason, really excelled himself when Luca was down by saying "Oh is Gasparotto injured? Good lets get Grant on".

On the off chance that you are reading this, you sir are a total fanny.

One of our supporters threatened me today because I shook my head at his berating of Mark Kerr all afternoon.

A large percentage of our supporters are weirdos.

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I thought I heard a bit of arguing going on a good bit behind me. I was at the East end of the South stand about half way up. Was that you?

No, it was on the way out after the game. There was no argument anyway. I just laughed at him - not a chance I'm getting into an argument with some random at a football match. 

Anybody know if any buses that still have seats from the Dunfermline game? Usually go on the elliots bus but it's full. BTW is full as well.
Looking for 8 so it's a bit optimistic. Tempted to just run another one if everyone is full

Lauries Bar are running as many as they can fill according to their FB page, worth giving them a call

On Sunday, December 04, 2016 at 13:00, Bairnardo said:

There must be a few of them going about the South Stand because thats exactly what the ones behind me were like. Moaning greetin faced auld wankers.

Seems they've migrated from the West.

South stand has an unspoken rule that you don't moan yer tits off. That's for the West stand.

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Typical auld duffers never happy unless they are dripping about something would be my guess. Embarrassing really. Call a spade a spade for sure but why epuld you pay money to sit for 90 minutes on a cold December day moaning like f**k ablut everythimg

Because their wives won't let them do it at home.