The Falkirk FC Thread

Why is there so much pessimism from Falkirk fans? Beat Raith, and win the game in hand, and you're only four points off the top.

Is it just lack of faith in the manager? Looking from afar (pretty far actually) I reckoned The Bairns had a decent chance. I'm surprised the league has been written off so early.

I don't mind him but Pressley isn't exactly the most liked person in Scottish football and many Falkirk fans have never got past that.

I mean from here though. I'm not sure Raith will last the pace and there are plenty of games to go. With the signing of Moutinho there's still a decent chance. Notwithstanding a clueless manager right enough.

You don't want to wish McGlynn on yourself. He'd take at least a couple of years to pack your team full of defensive midfielders and a WWF target man forward. Falkirk are better than that kind of awful style, and I think it would be even less palatable to your fans than what you seem to have gone through recently.

Believe me, the term "defensive midfielder" is a hugely attractive proposition for us Falkirk supporters right now. In fact the thought of having a midfield at all is a hell of a tempting prospect. Currently, the 62nd Cub scouts have a midfield that isn't too far off Falkirk's. I think ours is marginally taller.

Believe me, the term "defensive midfielder" is a hugely attractive proposition for us Falkirk supporters right now. In fact the thought of having a midfield at all is a hell of a tempting prospect. Currently, the 62nd Cub scouts have a midfield that isn't too far off Falkirk's. I think ours is marginally taller.

Yawn.

Moan moan f'cking moan, our problem is too much "defensive midfielders"

A holding midfielder would be nice - Arnau Riera per chance, I honestly think BOB is capable of doing it to a certain extent but manages to play himself, or more often someone else, into trouble.

I've managed to get my hopes up of Peds making a difference ... mibeez we need to haul in all the absentees ... what's Darren Barr up to these days :unsure:

Oh and we didn't have the biggest budget, another OneF myth. It wasn't far away but certainly a good few hundred 000s less than our friends from Dundee.

Is that right? What was Dundee's budget this season?

Whether you are right or not (I suspect not but agree that it will be close) Dundee are no longer a factor and havent been for a while. They have a releagtion battle to contend with. Pressley has us a mile behind Raith and Dunfermline and battling it out with Queens for 3rd (which would by normal factors be 4th).

It's interesting you mention Dundee though.

Results with incompetent pisspoor manager this season :- W 3 D 2 L 3

Results having horsed the useless fuckers :- W 7 D 4 L 0

Falkirk's results with incompetgent pisspoor manager :- W 8 D 2 L 7

Falkirk's results having horsed the useless fucker:- ????????????

Can folk wanting holding/sitting/defensive midfielders please just feck off! I've had enough of this nonsense, it doesn't work. :angry:

Okay. Why don't you sign another sandancer to address your deficiencies. Whoops.

Our upturn in form has coincided with the return of the league's most energetic defensive midfielder to our squad.

Edited by Nizzy

Nothing fucking works with us this season.

Hopefully whoever funded Pedros return will be already dipping his hands in to his pocket again to get Elvis to f**k.

Wishful thinking. :rolleyes:

Would have been my idea in the first place, spending it on Pedro was not the right decision, given our problem is patently obvious for all to see, with the exception of our management team & BoD's.

Okay. Why don't you sign another sandancer to address your deficiencies. Whoops.

Our upturn in form has coincided with the return of the league's most energetic defensive midfielder to our squad.

Everyone knows that signing Pedro was not really what we need at this point in time. Someone that chews steel & spits nails, in the middle of the park, is.

Does "the league's most energetic defensive midfielder" play two yards in front of his Centre-Halves?

Does "the league's most energetic defensive midfielder" play two yards in front of his Centre-Halves?

When required, aye.

But I get your drift, now. Tactics rather than personel?

Does it not :unsure:

I guessgetting rid like it's a hot potato does :huh:

Comments from somebody posting on Facebook (NOT MINE),

"BoB is playing so fucking deep when we have the ball but is nowhere to be seen for the knockdowns. our attackers are isolated"

Spud-u-like?

Edited by kiddy