The Falkirk FC Thread

He should be handed a new, longer term contract ASAP.

Agree. Been our best player this season. Best goalkeeper we have had in a long term.

Absolutely, he has been excellent for us.

Yes, we should put up a wall to stop opponents from targeting him. :rolleyes:

A decent keeper, who's had a good season & should be congratulated on his call up. :thumsup2

Agree. Been our best player this season. Best goalkeeper we have had in a long term.

That's too far on both counts, much as I like him. Farid, Duffie, Higginbotham and Millar have all had better seasons, and unless you count 3 years ago as a long time, we had Dani Mallo.

That's too far on both counts, much as I like him. Farid, Duffie, Higginbotham and Millar have all had better seasons, and unless you count 3 years ago as a long time, we had Dani Mallo.

But Mallo didnae play at Hampden. :rolleyes:

Keepers tend to get less credit than outfield players. He has made some fantastic saves and has won us games with some terrific performances.

We have had a season with many players doing well and whilst I don't want to get into the details of exactly who has performed the best, there is no doubt he's up there with the best in our team.

Again, I dont want to get into the Mallo debate but considering some of the rubbish we've had between the sticks in the past, the fact that he's even being mentioned in the same breath as Mallo shows we need to hang on to him.

Pressley going to leave if we don't offer backroom staff full-time contracts apparently.

Put them on the same sort of contract that any normal working person's on. 90 days notice, at a rate the same, or above, the minimum wage that's agreeable.

If they're not happy, with the "going rate" the club offers, let the next coach step forward that will.

When DW is back in the team would anyone like to see the same formation as yesterday but DW up top with Farid and Gibson in behind?

Yes i would! Just thinking this at te game on saturday. White is terrible, maybe am being harsh but that miss from 3 yards was absolutely shocking. Weatherston up with Farid and gibson behind I think would be deadly. Pace would also be key.