The Falkirk FC Thread

I just cant believe that anyone can actually believe that Mark Millar has been a decent signing this season. He has been utterly woeful . He strolls about the pitch doing sweet FA and then when he does finally put a tackle in he usually ends up booked or sent off. Yes he scored a decent goal against Partick but thats been it since he signed. I'd punt him anywhere given the chance. As for the other signings Higginbottom is a sand dancer of the highest order and has no end product what so ever. You've got to ask why he was signed when we've already got Stewart, Flynn and compton in the side. Khalis is a young player who i feel has potential but he's not the finished article and needs time. Deuchar has to be seen as another failure . Pressley never played to his strengths and now he's away so its been basically money down the drain. Finally you had Marr who was no better really than what we already have and McManus who got injured after what three games if that. Signings can make or break a manager and I'm afraid Pressley has made a right arse of his.

Okay Elvis has been poor and I think I want him away as well, but some of your points are just fcuking stupid.

Miller has only been sent off once, I'm not his biggest fan either, but he's still young!! <_<

How the fcuk can you blame Elvis for McManus getting injured? Think before you go near your PC FFS.

Oh totally. At least when May was in charge, miles out of his depth as he was, I wasn't embarrassed by him.

I've been embarrassed by Pressley since took over. Cringe every time he is interviewed.

May new his time was up. Pressley may know but will never acknowledge it.

While I'm on a role I wish the "fans" that boo the players after the first misplaced pass would keep quiet. Personaly I'm there to SUPPORT the team. If they aren't puting in the effort I'll be booing the loudest but if they've had a couple of bad touches then the last thing they need for their confidence is the crowd on their back.

Fan have the right to boo whatever they want, they pay the players wages, they buy tickets to go to games. They're in the wrong profession if they can't handle pressure no matter what it is for.

To be fair, thats a better precentage than Pressley has managed this season. I think he's batting at Error - Can't divide by zero%.

The thing is, in his preseason letter to the fans, what was it he said about his signings? "The players we have brought in would have been made even if we were still in the SPL". I mean GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!

As for the other signings Higginbottom is a sand dancer of the highest order and has no end product what so ever. You've got to ask why he was signed when we've already got Stewart, Flynn and compton in the side. Khalis is a young player who i feel has potential but he's not the finished article and needs time.

LOL do you sit in the south stand?

Really, Khalis? The human Bambi?

"The players we have brought in would have been made even if we were still in the SPL". I mean GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!

I didn't see that - Jesus, this lot make Alex McDonald look like a wise signing.

Can only imagine how embarrassing Marr and Miller would have been in the SPL.

When did it start?

It's fine beating teams like Stirling Albion and Cowdenbeath but we have not one looked capable of winning the games that matter and not once looked like a team capable of winning the league.

Oh absolutely. We've been shite all season, but still dealt with the diddies, but now I'd have some serious doubts about whether we could even beat the likes of Cowdenbeath. It's fucking depressing.

. It's fucking depressing.

Im actually a lot calmer about things now than I was before Christmas. I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

It was pure despair when I couldn't see any way Pressley was going to get sacked, and the happy clapper idiots were queuing up to preen about humping Stirling.

I think we are a lot closer to having something decent to watch and to move forward, at least on the pitch, than we were 3 months ago. Pressley must go - before this week is out.

Shame we can't replace Craig and Ritchie so easily.

Im actually a lot calmer about things now than I was before Christmas. I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

It was pure despair when I couldn't see any way Pressley was going to get sacked, and the happy clapper idiots were queuing up to preen about humping Stirling.

I think we are a lot closer to having something decent to watch and to move forward, at least on the pitch, than we were 3 months ago. Pressley must go - before this week is out.

Shame we can't replace Craig and Ritchie so easily.

I'm amused that you seem to think Pressleys replacement will be some sort of bonafide 'football manager' :blink: