The Falkirk FC Thread

If we had to choose I’d prefer Alex back there are very few players with his strength, power and pace. He reminds me of Wayne Rooney the way big guys bounce off him. A run of games, goals and confidence and he has the potential to be unplayable at this level.

would be delighted to see any of them back this season, just seen a massive improvement in Nelson from his 1st game to last and confident he would kick on again,

however i take the point that Jak and lewis will have a better understanding of each other having played together previous

GET THEM BOTH SIGNED!!

16 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

I think we have more chance of getting yak than Nelson tbh, especially if Turner signs, he seems to be same type of striker as Nelson.

might be which ever one signs on the dotted line will end our interest in the other one.

Can't wait to 6pm when we get to see the new strip.  The iconc Bairns strip for me is the 70's strip, blue top with white triangular collar, white strip under the arms and down the sides with white cuffs.  It would look very old fashioned now but I loved it at the time.

9 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Can't wait to 6pm when we get to see the new strip.  The iconc Bairns strip for me is the 70's strip, blue top with white triangular collar, white strip under the arms and down the sides with white cuffs.  It would look very old fashioned now but I loved it at the time.

All I want is something some, with none of the daft background patterns that seem to be around. Just plain dark blue with a bit of white and red somewhere. 

Bit of retro v neck top blue no daft designs , white shorts red socks,  away strip a yellow/gold one would be nice with blue shorts and socks

Edited by AL-FFC

Home strip - Navy blue shirt with white trim, white shorts, navy blue socks with white tops / white socks with navy blue tops - no red anywhere in sight, don't want any "wee sevco" accusations. Look at Ross County's abomination.

Edited by Bairn in Exile
to make colour correct

My first Bairns strip