The Falkirk FC Thread

59 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Hi Bairns. I know you boys have a solid signing policy of only bringing in 9s and 10s.

What about our two stunners who signed today, though? Coupla dreamboats!! :wub::wub::wub:

FB_IMG_1529611351511.thumb.jpg.769c6ac823a4c0e881bf0f8462e224df.jpg

FB_IMG_1529611336398.thumb.jpg.e85c4455bd76722148cdbabe5edae396.jpg

Once you notice the shadows you can't really see anything else.

2 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

43 days until the start of the new season, the length of time Heath Ledger spent locked in a hotel room alone with no outside contact to prepare for his role as the joker. 

29 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

For all the good it did him.

I dont want to raise the expectations too high for the media team, but after their recent top class performance this week I will be slightly dissapointed if an as yet unknown signing doesn't come swaggering out to model the new strip tonight. Asking too much I know, but it would be pretty glorious. 

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I'd put them right on the bell, just to be safe. You don't want to go when you find out who it is. 

There's a danger of tissue fluff under the foreskin with that method. Not a good look (I'm told)

Just now, AL-FFC said:

Andy Nelson maybe heading back on loan:

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/sunderland-striker-targeting-first-team-chance-amid-loan-interest-1-9212719

The Echo understands there is loan interest again in Nelson, including from Falkirk.

I've just blown my bell wipe right across the room.. 

3 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Andy Nelson maybe heading back on loan:

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/sunderland-striker-targeting-first-team-chance-amid-loan-interest-1-9212719

The Echo understands there is loan interest again in Nelson, including from Falkirk.

i know i may be in the minnorty on here but i would have Nelson back before the Yak.

I think its more the fact Nelson still seems to be a bit rough around the edges and trying to hard to score where with Yak he has the potential to be a natural goal scorer that said would be happy with both back but Lewis being ours it would be a matter of seeing the best front pairing with lewis and Yak (you would think) or Lewis and Nelson