The Falkirk FC Thread

Yesterday was a tremendous event. I've never seen me use 80% battery in 6 hours before. 

What really pleases me is the club getting praised for the way they did things.

A lot of good folk down at the stadium and the club seemed to appreciate what we the fans like to see and delivered on a massive scale.

We know the club monitor social media and sites like this so I for 1 want to say to Bainsfordbairn and all the other guys down there Thanks for yesterday and you all did a tremendous job.

It was a pleasure to be part of a great day. 

They might be thinking about solidarity payments (0.25% for every season at a club between the age of 12-15 and 0.5% for per season between the age of 15-23) but I think is only for international transfers?

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Yesterday was a tremendous event. I've never seen me use 80% battery in 6 hours before. 

What really pleases me is the club getting praised for the way they did things.

A lot of good folk down at the stadium and the club seemed to appreciate what we the fans like to see and delivered on a massive scale.

We know the club monitor social media and sites like this so I for 1 want to say to Bainsfordbairn and all the other guys down there Thanks for yesterday and you all did a tremendous job.

It was a pleasure to be part of a great day. 

Cheers Gaz. It's nice to be appreciated on here, given that the media person who did all the work yesterday was kicked off the COYB facebook page and so won't have seen any of the praise. As was I. 

It was during the bad results towards the end of Houstons reign. I think the justification was along the lines of "we'll ban everyone associated with the club just to let them know that we mean business".

Hmmn. Quite what you achieve by removing  fellow fans from a fans website was never clear to me. :unsure:

Hey ho, as BPM would say.

Cheers Gaz. It's nice to be appreciated on here, given that the media person who did all the work yesterday was kicked off the COYB facebook page and so won't have seen any of the praise. As was I. 
It was during the bad results towards the end of Houstons reign. I think the justification was along the lines of "we'll ban everyone associated with the club just to let them know that we mean business".
Hmmn. Quite what you achieve by removing  fellow fans from a fans website was never clear to me. :unsure:
Hey ho, as BPM would say.

It is cute you seem to mention me in every post you make. [emoji8]

Connor Park played a blinder

6 hours ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

He did aye. Fittest player in the squad. I'm pretty sure last year it was Alex Harris.

I remember Harris won a 10 yard dash for a Mars bar or something and many people (possibly including yourself) were on here saying it meant he was a great signing, and the Alex Harris truthers were all wrong.