The Falkirk FC Thread

I fucking love a squad number. Good to see we’re getting the first 11 numbers filled. Hopefully Tommy Robson gets a new number and we leave the 22 free for the Jak.

Seeing big Dennon as our new number 9 we’ve not had much luck with that number since we stated using squad numbers in 2005. As far as I can remember we’ve had Andy Thomson, Graeme Churchill, Graeme Barrett, Carl Finnigan, Phil Roberts, David Smith and Nathan Austin. Just look at some of the shite there.

5 minutes ago, Russ said:

I fucking love a squad number. Good to see we’re getting the first 11 numbers filled. Hopefully Tommy Robson gets a new number and we leave the 22 free for the Jak.

Seeing big Dennon as our new number 9 we’ve not had much luck with that number since we stated using squad numbers in 2005. As far as I can remember we’ve had Andy Thomson, Graeme Churchill, Graeme Barrett, Carl Finnigan, Phil Roberts, David Smith and Nathan Austin. Just look at some of the shite there.

Was Baird not our 9 at some point?

8 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Feckin spoilport. 

Exactly...

Rizzo, you do realize you've deprived us of what promised to be a very entertaining video...

Dare I say it could have been even more entertaining than yesterdays shenanigans.

Farid El Alagui wore number 9 did he no? Maybe that’s before falkirk were using the squad numbers in the championship?

Better head over to the Pars thread lads, they've signed some nonentity and are desperately seeking our input.

I’m just loving their “now let’s examine all of this logically and apply logic to define how Willo “Egg on Legs” Flood is the logical adult choice to sort out their ills in a deeply logical and measured way” approach.

Whether or not our band of Kelly’s Heroes works out, today, right now, Pars fans are majorly jealous of our approach, and more importantly, are seriously unsettled by it. Such fun.

3 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Whether or not our band of Kelly’s Heroes works out, today, right now, Pars fans are majorly jealous of our approach, and more importantly, are seriously unsettled by it. Such fun.

Can only speak for myself of course but that literally couldn't be further from the truth. 

9 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Can only speak for myself of course but that literally couldn't be further from the truth. 

And me. I think I'd struggle to get excited about a forward that has scored 1 goal in his career, internationalist or not. Chelsea midfielder looks a player and I've seen him play at youth level but other than that your signings don't bother me in the slightest.

Hartley has gone for beauty over brains, and that'll only win you the league one title I'm afraid. What a handsome bunch we had!

And me. I think I'd struggle to get excited about a forward that has scored 1 goal in his career, internationalist or not. Chelsea midfielder looks a player and I've seen him play at youth level but other than that your signings don't bother me in the slightest.
Hartley has gone for beauty over brains, and that'll only win you the league one title I'm afraid. What a handsome bunch we had!
A 5ft 5 and 5ft 6 midfield duo. Dallison will have to practice Dwarf Throwing