The Falkirk FC Thread

Team looking good, back training and getting ready for the new season.

Can we all agree now that when the 14th of July rolls around and we give Montrose the mother of all spankings that we get even more carried away than last year and immediately declare the title #inthebag?

If this recruitment campaign turns out to be the high point of your season it will be a bit gutting for you, (but hilarious for the rest of us.)

We have in a single day, already brought more theatre and box office appeal to the Championship than everyone else combined.
All we need now is an away strip tribute to Joseph’s Technicolour Dreamcoat to match up to Dunfermline’s football strip equivalent of double denim in their spectacular “washed out grey miserable leaden sky” number, and our season is complete.
Will we win it? Who knows. Does everyone else secretly want to be us, even just for a day? Absolutely.

5 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

45 days until the start of the new season - a lifetime for a bee

I've got two bee's nests in my roof and they've been there for about a month so, are you saying that they'll be dead in a fortnight?

1 minute ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Will we win it? Who knows. Does everyone else secretly want to be us, even just for a day? Absolutely.

Not us,  we've got Dobbie.  It's been a great time for Falkirk though and certainly livened up a dull close-season. 

8 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Yes, that’s right. On the 3rd of July, you can safely go up a ladder and take them down without the need for any protective equipment.

I can see no issues with this plan at all. Live stream it on YouTube when you do it, please. 

10 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

I've got two bee's nests in my roof and they've been there for about a month so, are you saying that they'll be dead in a fortnight?

They'll be reproducing if they have a nest so naw.

3 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

That's Flood's son you walloper.

6 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Hate to take a shine off yesterday lads. Looks like we have signed Flood.DgIgxzqXkAE-vdy.jpeg

Laughing about Shiels leaving Dunfermline I pressume, "all that fuss over nothing". "Did you hear they signed Flood? LOL"