The Falkirk FC Thread

That Sammut signing is wonderful, simply well done Paul Hartley. Even if he does turn out to be shite, pulling that off this early in the window is fantastic business. Froxy replaces Hippolyte as our luxury player. I’m seeing TOE as a replacement for Sibbald more than Froxy or Petra as well. As it stands I’m excited by Dallison, Sammut and TOE. Intrigued by Froxy and Lewis. Erm hopeful over Fasan, Harrison, Brough and Petra.

DY_3uIXW4AAI4ri.jpg

Boy top middle, or middle middle.

#BrexitmeansBrexit
We know that but it won’t stop, as you say Muslims coming to Britain as, predominantly European migrants to Britain are not Muslim, so voting for it won’t stop that from happening.

#BrexitmeansBrexit

Round and round in circles like this.

2 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Since we're reminiscing - today's young ones would laugh their absolute tits off at the thought of tentatively waiting for teletext to scroll back round to the First Division page to see if we'd scored.

Or what about the club-call thingy!?

Nostalgia ain't what it used to be.

There used to be a shop selling teles opposite what is now Callendar Square.

On a Saturday lunchtime you'd fine loads of guys huddled round them after someone had put the teletext on the page with the latest scores :lol:

Still remember the days you'd wait for the Herald on a Thursday lunchtime and of course the Falkirk Football programme on Central FM with Keith Hogg and big Andy.

Would love for P&B to have been around when we signed Chris Waddle. Still remember reading that on teletext as I refused to believe the PE teacher who told me.

Edited by Gaz FFC

33 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

That Sammut signing is wonderful, simply well done Paul Hartley. Even if he does turn out to be shite, pulling that off this early in the window is fantastic business. Froxy replaces Hippolyte as our luxury player. I’m seeing TOE as a replacement for Sibbald more than Froxy or Petra as well. As it stands I’m excited by Dallison, Sammut and TOE. Intrigued by Froxy and Lewis. Erm hopeful over Fasan, Harrison, Brough and Petra.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts too.

There used to be a shop selling teles opposite what is now Callendar Square.
On a Saturday lunchtime you'd fine loads of guys huddled round them after someone had put the teletext on the page with the latest scores [emoji38]
Still remember the days you'd wait for the Herald on a Thursday lunchtime and of course the Falkirk Football programme on Central FM with Keith Hogg and big Andy.
Would love for P&B to have been around when we signed Chris Waddle. Still remember reading that on teletext as I refused to believe the PE teacher who told me.
I remember as soon as the final whistle at Brockville went bolting up the High Street to stand outside the electrical shops to watch the final scores on the videoprinter [emoji16]