The Falkirk FC Thread

It’s that oh so familiar “the morning after the night before” feeling.....
Time to cogitate and digest all that has gone before.

All that’s left now is a WWE style entrance from a pumped up Jak pointing and gesticulating at no-one in particular.

It’s that oh so familiar “the morning after the night before” feeling.....
Time to cogitate and digest all that has gone before.

All that’s left now is a WWE style entrance from a pumped up Jak pointing and gesticulating at no-one in particular.

Cupping his ear to the crowd while nodding his head. Really loud heavy metal music in the background. The stadium announcer going off his fucking head.

I'd like that.

9 minutes ago, ka202 said:

Cupping his ear to the crowd while nodding his head. Really loud heavy metal music in the background. The stadium announcer going off his fucking head.

I'd like that.

As long as he finished it off by powerslamming Flood through a folding table, I'd pay his contract myself. 

Edited by DeeBairn
Typo

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

We have been spoiled and now comes the emptiness. What about a wee update or something?

Got the shakes here

Nice photo of the breakfast room on twitter. Looks like they're having toast with jam or honey and cereal.

Just now, Bainsfordbairn said:

That would be a wonderful change to all the poppy / techno crap that can be heard booming out of the dressing room on a match day. 

Little bit of Rage against the Machine. 

I see your latest signing has pissed off one of the more racist-minded members of the Annan board of directors...

Some pretty high level arseholery there.

Specially considering we have signed the majority of our players from England and one from Lithuania and he waits till Froxy appears before having a dig.

What a sad horrible wee man.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Some pretty high level arseholery there.

Specially considering we have signed the majority of our players from England and one from Lithuania and he waits till Froxy appears before having a dig.

What a sad horrible wee man.

He's got some explaining to do to his team full of non Scots when pre season starts. 

14 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Annan Athletics first team squad according to Wikipedia. 

Oops. 

Screenshot_20180620-110528.jpg

Good news is that, thanks to Brexit, he won't have to put up with having an Iraqi forward for much longer.

Good news is that, thanks to Brexit, he won't have to put up with having an Iraqi forward for much longer.

Obviously you’re talking shit here, but there’s some folk who actually think like this.