The Falkirk FC Thread

We had a young Lithuanian striker on loan from Arsenal. Went on to have a decent career in Serie A and scored lots of  goals for his country. Utter gash for us though. Gavin Reilly was better. Hope this lad works out for you obvz. 

Fasan

Harrison Dallison McGhee Robson 

Owen-Evans Froxylias Sammut Petravicius

Lewis Jakubiak

Subs: Mitchell, Muirhead, Brough, Kidd, McKee, Turner, Nelson

A new right back, Dunne & O'Hara to add a bit more competition for places

Squad goals boys, squad goals :wub:

So now that our squad is starting to take shape, who do we think Hartley will choose as captain? Will he stick with Muirhead? Will he give it straight to a new guy? I personally would like to see McGhee take the arm band or Dallison/Harrison (depending who is more suitable to the role).

I don’t think Muirhead did much wrong in fairness since taking the armband.

22 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

I remember back in the 70's getting the bus home after games and often Hoggan, my hero at the time, would get on the same bus.   Those were the days.  Guess we pay our players enough to run a car now.

hqdefault.jpg

So now that our squad is starting to take shape, who do we think Hartley will choose as captain? Will he stick with Muirhead? Will he give it straight to a new guy? I personally would like to see McGhee take the arm band or Dallison/Harrison (depending who is more suitable to the role).

I don’t think Muirhead did much wrong in fairness since taking the armband.

Honestly think that Harrison is a cheap squad player, think if it’s 3 again it will be Muirhead, Dallison and McGhee.

Also I’d probably give it too Muirhead again just purely given his time with the club but Hartley will probably have someone in mind if it’s not him.

Just had a wee look on YouTube for some Froxy magic.

Dunno who put this up but it’s absolutely perfect x

That there is what Simon Pegg will look like when he’s 67.

1 hour ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

How are we affording these players?   Not complaining, just hope we don't get in a financial mess again.

I'd speculate that it's something to do with player turnover numbers.

Since May, nineteen players have left the club and I can think of a few  more who won't be there when the season begins. We've announced only nine replacements in the intervening period.

Don't worry about personal information. If you annoy someone, and they find out, it'll be revealed. One of our regular posters on here decided to "out" me recently. Falkirk fan too. A few of the Falkirk posters used to know who I was but now the whole world does. Thanks BPM. :blink:

It didn't hurt. I'm still alive. There are no stalkers or (sadly) groupies outside my front door. Though I do have to be a little more cautious about what I post nowadays.

Welcome to the fun.

Just now, Bainsfordbairn said:

I'd speculate that it's something to do with player turnover numbers.

Since May, nineteen players have left the club and I can think of a few  more who won't be there when the season begins. We've announced only nine replacements in the intervening period.

Don't worry about personal information. If you annoy someone, and they find out, it'll be revealed. One of our regular posters on here decided to "out" me recently. Falkirk fan too. A few of the Falkirk posters used to know who I was but now the whole world does. Thanks BPM. :blink:

It didn't hurt. I'm still alive. There are no stalkers or (sadly) groupies outside my front door. Though I do have to be a little more cautious about what I post nowadays.

Welcome to the fun.

Will you be need at the Stade de Bairns anymore this week