Kidd-TOE-Sammut-Robson

Petravicius-Froxylias

Lewis

Backups:

Mitchell, Mutch

Muirhead, Brough

McKee, Harris, Dunne

Turner, Shepherd, O'Hara

Still be hoping for a right wing back for our 3-5-2/3-4-3, Kidd can cover both RWB and CM. Could definitely do with another striker as well.

Edited by Donathan

Will you guys manage to keep up the gimmicks when you lose at Alloa?
The Hibs posters did it very well when they were down here but not sure you guys have the stamina to maintain it.
Even if we do get beat at Alloa it won't be a team with Willo Flood in it.

3 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Will you guys manage to keep up the gimmicks when you lose at Alloa?

The Hibs posters did it very well when they were down here but not sure you guys have the stamina to maintain it.

What gimmicks are you talking about mate?

Seems like a few decent signings on paper for Falkirk. Froxy is a decent player capable of the spectular also. I thought we might have went for him as we had him on trial last season.

The English U20 and youngster setup with loans is a good idea as we found out with Beadling. Bit hit or a miss though. It’s going to be a much tougher league next season. I can’t see many sides, even United, run away with it. The SPL sides could be caught cold also.

Been watching you guy's antics all day on this thread,  great banter.   What a day it's been.  Our PR team need a pay rise, they have kept me refreshing Facebook and this thread all day.   The most exciting signings we've made in a long time.

Edited by Long Suffering Bairn
clarity

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

Seems like a few decent signings on paper for Falkirk. Froxy is a decent player capable of the spectular also. I thought we might have went for him as we had him on trial last season.

The English U20 and youngster setup with loans is a good idea as we found out with Beadling. Bit hit or a miss though. It’s going to be a much tougher league next season. I can’t see many sides, even United, run away with it. The SPL sides could be caught cold also.

Funny, I was chairing a sportsman's dinner in Dumbarton in April where Jim Leishman was speaking. We spoke about Froxy and Leish didn't rate him. At the time I was incredulous that he wasn't getting a game for Sons. All his skill is with the ball. Give him the ball.

https://www.facebook.com/froxylias1993/videos/10214331863468353/

2 minutes ago, Long Suffering Bairn said:

Been watching you guy's antics all day on this thread,  great banter.   What a day it's been.  Our PR team need a pay rise, they have kept me refreshing Facebook and this thread all day.   The most exciting signings we've made in a long time.

Tune in tomorrow for even more fun and games. I hear there will be dwarf tossing. Or it might have been a dwarf tossing, i'm not sure, it's been an emotional day.

1 minute ago, Howlin' Wilf said:

Funny, I was chairing a sportsman's dinner in Dumbarton in April where Jim Leishman was speaking. We spoke about Froxy and Leish didn't rate him. At the time I was incredulous that he wasn't getting a game for Sons. All his skill is with the ball. Give him the ball.

https://www.facebook.com/froxylias1993/videos/10214331863468353/

Leishman knows how to manage people, not sure about his tactics nowadays. Froxy would have been an ideal replacement for Cardle or Aird. With full time training I think he will be as good for Falkirk as Hypolite.

Not seen anything ref Sheps and Edinburgh City but just noticed there Balatoni is with them now, without doubt him and McGhee did make a difference when they signed just a shame the rest had still downed tools