The Falkirk FC Thread

21 minutes ago, Rugster said:

PV paperwork could be taking longer than expected, and this could be Froxy potentially. Does show the danger of putting a list up though if not everything happens. David Bailey @Bainsfordbairn are you at the airport or waiting at the stadium? ;)

Don't expect an answer to these questions all the time Rugster, for obvious reasons, but at the moment, 

I'm currently sitting with the media officer in the stadium. However, he and I are pals so we might just be having a sociable evening together. :P 

Just now, Bainsfordbairn said:

Don't expect an answer to these questions all the time Rugster, for obvious reasons, but at the moment, 

I'm currently sitting with the media officer in the stadium. However, he and I are pals so we might just be having a sociable evening together. :P 

Tease

3 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I think I love you. 

Can anyone more on top of things do a squad run down please? I’ve lost track and quite frankly need a sleep after all the ‘exuberance’ - it’s all over the fuckin place 

As at 20.05 [emoji6]

Leo Fasan
David Mitchell
Robbie Mutch

Scott Harrison
Tom Dallison
Jordan McGhee
Tommy Robson
Aaron Muirhead
Jonny Mitchell (Y)
Mark Munro (Y)
Kyle Mitchell (Y)

Deimantas Petravičius
Ruben Summut
Tom Owen-Evans
Patrick Brough
Joe McKee
Lewis Kidd
Alex Harris
Cieran Dunne (Y)
Jason Jarvis (Y)

Dennon Lewis
Kevin O’Hara
Scott Shepherd
Kieran Sweeney (Y)
Aiden Laverty (Y)

Whilst I share the renewed optimism & I’m delighted we’ve stayed clear of the Championship swap meet that many others are indulging in I think this is stretching things a little.

Marketing/PR & Hartley deserve plaudits and if that’s what your mean by club then I agree it’s much better, but think there some way to go for many other key players at the club to be given much credit, our Chief Ex for example.

Biggest pat on the back has to do to DAFC, their signing of Flood, that really is genius. ????

Think you might be overanalysing this just a tad.
It’s been good fun today and a form of banter being generated between club and fans that I’ve not seen and really enjoyed reading. That’s all.
Stop being a party pooper ffs....