The Falkirk FC Thread

I think McGhee may be our RB with Kidd/Muirhead as back up and Dallison, Harrison & Muirhead fighting it out for 2 CB slots. McGhee can play CB too.

Midfield is now looking healthy with;

Deimantas Petravičius
Ruben Summut
Tom Owen-Evans
Patrick Brough
Joe McKee
Lewis Kidd
Alex Harris (Meh)
Cieran Dunne

And another 2 midfielders/attacking midfielders expected in the next few hours/day.

Still hopeful of getting a right wing-back in and keeping McGhee at centre-back. Though tbf that’s me assuming we’ll be keeping the back 3.

I thought Patrick Brough was a left back? Him and Tommy fighting it out for the left back slot with Brough able to play centre-back as well.

Still hopeful of getting a right wing-back in and keeping McGhee at centre-back. Though tbf that’s me assuming we’ll be keeping the back 3.

I thought Patrick Brough was a left back? Him and Tommy fighting it out for the left back slot with Brough able to play centre-back as well.

He can play LB yeah. Have a feeling we may see him further forward though.

PV paperwork could be taking longer than expected, and this could be Froxy potentially. Does show the danger of putting a list up though if not everything happens. David Bailey @Bainsfordbairn are you at the airport or waiting at the stadium? ;)

Not too hopeful about Petravicius given the reviews from Motherwell fans, but he is young, dropping down a level and he has a cool name. Maybe it's a mobile option off the bench? Willing to give him a chance anyway given I've not seen a great deal of him. 
Can't get over the Sammut signing - I really think that could be a masterstroke. Captaining Chelsea to multiple trophies last season is a great pedigree. Looks like Portsmouth were sniffing about him too so we've done well to get it through. 
The Loy tweet made me feel genuinely sad [emoji20]
Just read his tweet wouldnt have seen it unless you mentioned. Fair play to Rory he didnt need to say anything never mind nice words for the club.

Iv said positive and negative things about him this season but the book is closed on it now as just one of them things that doesnt go as intended.

All the best to him.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Just read his tweet wouldnt have seen it unless you mentioned. Fair play to Rory he didnt need to say anything never mind nice words for the club.

Iv said positive and negative things about him this season but the book is closed on it now as just one of them things that doesnt go as intended.

All the best to him.

Signed for Dumbarton 2 year deal. Good luck to him.