The Falkirk FC Thread

2 minutes ago, Trump said:

Don’t listen to them Wolfie. I’m with you. Wikipedia always tells you how good a player is, you’ve beaten us to it with your in depth research. What else does it say about him on there?

All I was trying to say is it would be nice to get a proven goal scorer.  Hell I hope he is awesome and bangs in 30 goals, we could do with it.

All I was trying to say is it would be nice to get a proven goal scorer.  Hell I hope he is awesome and bangs in 30 goals, we could do with it.

You should get together with my wife, I’m sure she’s writing a book on stating the obvious.

It’s always startling conversation over the dinner table at night.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

He'd been offered a contract, dwelled on it for six weeks, and now Stubbs has withdrawn the offer. You snooze, you lose.

I can't see him being good enough for them, tbh. But yeah, Jack has been linked with tonnes of Scottish-based players now.

I remember in an interview after he signed Jack wasn't keen on signing tonnes of Scottish players, said that players who knew the league would be needed. The Sunderland fans down here had no idea who he was, I've probably been building there expectations up to unattainable levels. 

Weird that Reilly didn't accept the contract, he's had a bit of a mixed bag of a career, you'd think he stay at a club where he had a good thing going. 

You should get together with my wife, I’m sure she’s writing a book on stating the obvious.

It’s always startling conversation over the dinner table at night.

Mine is unbeatable. Like the lottery a year or three back. She was “furious” at not winning said lottery. I asked a simple “why”?
“Because five of this week’s numbers were quite easy ones to guess”.

Go figure.