The Falkirk FC Thread

Hearts 2-3 Falkirk was the last bit of Sibbs and Loy combined brilliance we saw. Obviously with Sibbs gone, that could never happen again, but tbh, even if Sibbs was still with us, that sort of combo would never happen again.
For his sake ( and more so ours), Loy needs to move on.

Goal line technology is great. Definitive answer every time.
VAR will rip the heart and soul out of the game imo...

At least it would have sorted out cheating Hippolyte’s dive.

I agree that clear cut stuff could and should be done with technology. The subjective stuff will hold the game up and may not even reach the correct decision in any case.

I agree that clear cut stuff could and should be done with technology. The subjective stuff will hold the game up and may not even reach the correct decision in any case.

You know I was thinking about that very decision last night when posting on the subject. Knowing VAR it would probably still have been given....,[emoji3]

18 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

I cant support any technology that would remove that level of hilarity from the game. 

You know I was thinking about that very decision last night when posting on the subject. Knowing VAR it would probably still have been given....,[emoji3]

Scum Twitter could have grassed to FIFA then