The Falkirk FC Thread

7 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Been a while since I've watched Kidd but his best position for us was comfortably in a RWB role.

Funny how that often works. Maybe he'll settle there this year. Last season when he was in the team, he was settled in centre mid. 

Been a while since I've watched Kidd but his best position for us was comfortably in a RWB role.
He played a few games for us at RB in a 4. He has never played RWB I dont think but he never got a run of games really under Houston and Hartley has used him in midfield where he has looked decent. Not great but certainly capable and a good flexible squad member. Perhaps since Hartley gave him a new deal he sees him going back to RWB now that he can bring in the midfielders he wants.

How history can show that my logic is flawed when it’s only just been implemented is beyond me.
I think we’ve had eight games of it so far.
I’m happy to reserve judgement but I suspect over 64 games of multiple debatable decisions being made off the park I’ll be more convinced still that it’s a bad thing for our game.

Ok I will say what I actually think. You are talking pish

Yeah we need an orthodox RB/RWB. We have seen before with Tumilty how even a limited player skillwise playing in his correct position lends balance to the team. Crucial you dont have a lame duck or the whole team gets exposed down one side.

Pretty sure Hartley will play different formations defensively depending on where the game is and/or who we play.

4-4-2

He could play McGhee Harrison/Muirhead Dallison Brough

3-5-2

McGhee Harrison/Muirhead Dallison

With Kidd and Robson as WB

So am i right in saying this week the team returns to training on Wednesday, Kit Launch this week (what day ?) and a few signings thrown in  Froxylias for one reported by Cypriot media ?

2 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

So am i right in saying this week the team returns to training on Wednesday, Kit Launch this week (what day ?) and a few signings thrown in  Froxylias for one reported by Cypriot media ?

Sounds like it.  Unless the busy monday and tuesday are figuring out how to have a team with almost no midfielders!

4 minutes ago, AL-FFC said:

Other thing i noticed Brough, Dallison and Lewis contracts dont expire until the 1st July with their previous clubs

Rumour on the Morton thread MacKinnon looking at Loy 

wish he'd do more than look, put some numbers down on paper man!

Other thing i noticed Brough, Dallison and Lewis contracts dont expire until the 1st July with their previous clubs

Rumour on the Morton thread MacKinnon looking at Loy 

They’ve signed PCAs and will train from Wednesday onwards. Had we had any games prior to July 1st they would be listed as trialists.

1 hour ago, DeeBairn said:

Someone needs to keep Bainsford away from the Twitter account. He's actually trolling us now. 

:lol: Not guilty DB. I have admin access to Facebook and Twitter so I can upload pictures but that's all I'm authorised to do. The post was put up by a member of club staff.

3 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

:lol: Not guilty DB. I have admin access to Facebook and Twitter so I can upload pictures but that's all I'm authorised to do. The post was put up by a member of club staff.

Why don't you show us some of the pics you're gonnae upload this week?

Come on. We are all friends here