The Falkirk FC Thread

6 minutes ago, wee_bairn said:

Jordan White the first victim of Hatchet Harrison. 

Poor Jordan will still be on his way back to earth by the time we play our second game.

#fuckofftospaceyadonkey.

1 hour ago, KiwiDB said:

What's the lottery numbers for this week?

Told you! I know the guy who fixe programmes the computer.

I'm sure your maw will be happy if you treat her to a wee weekend in Inverness. 

41 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Get your erse in gear Bainsford Bairn . I have to go to work in two hours. You can get the number 5 bus right to the door at 10.59 if you hurry

He's gone all quiet. I'm taking that as a good sign. 

Away to newly relegated Partick Thistle early season is giving me memories of this: http://www.skysports.com/football/partick-vs-falkirk/52833

What a day that was. Packed the away end and it was cracking sunshine. Think it was that game that Scally knocked two pies out a boy's hand in a shooting drill in the warm up. Latapy, Duffy and Thomson were rampant. 

27 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Away to newly relegated Partick Thistle early season is giving me memories of this: http://www.skysports.com/football/partick-vs-falkirk/52833

What a day that was. Packed the away end and it was cracking sunshine. Think it was that game that Scally knocked two pies out a boy's hand in a shooting drill in the warm up. Latapy, Duffy and Thomson were rampant. 

That was the first game that season where I genuinely thought we were going to win the league. We'd been pretty disappointing in our first couple of games. Can mind it being 3-0 then Partick got a goal back and thought we were going to chuck it away, then scored a fourth. What a day that was.