The Falkirk FC Thread

6 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

I thought this was a bit of post modern comedy.....along the lines of something by Myles Jupp or more likely, James Acaster.
PotM, are you trying to say the OP was saying that with heartfelt conviction? Really?
Christ, I have been thoroughly whooshed (yet again) in the fake news era.

Even if he was joking it was a terrible post.

I'm fairly convinced he was sincere though.

Cardle started the season in fantastic form, picked up an injury, was out for a while and never quite got his mojo back. He has his coaching badges too. He’s the sort of player that makes watching football enjoyable. Would Be pleased for him if he signed for Falkirk as he still has something to offer at a reasonable level. No issues from me towards AJ having a good clear out and freshening the squad.

Another “one good game in five” player. Think he is headed to League 1 and Raith tbh. He would be a far more relevant contributor there than he could ever be with us.

9 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
10 minutes ago, bejazz1 said:

#moneymoneymoney

Was it not Elton John this time a few years a go, or have I finally gone mad?

Six years ago last week was when Elton played Falkirk.

24 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

IMG_4134.jpg

Apparently their is some sort of catholic schools celebration at the stadium tomorrow with 8000 in attendance. Odd.

It’s Billy Graham’s grandson, doing some sort of event.  It’s on all weekend.  No tickets, first come first served.  Not sure how that will work for paying the club!

1 hour ago, Trump said:

In some instances yes but part of the reason he didn’t play much towards the end of the season was down to Aird and Higginbothams form, rather than him being guff. He’s better than any winger we have at the moment.

Billy Bunter would be a better winger than you have at the moment.

38 minutes ago, RC55 FFC said:

IMG_4134.jpg

Apparently their is some sort of catholic schools celebration at the stadium tomorrow with 8000 in attendance. Odd.

Is that (finally) a fourth stand?

It’s Billy Graham’s grandson, doing some sort of event.  It’s on all weekend.  No tickets, first come first served.  Not sure how that will work for paying the club!

That’s Fri-Sun. Tomorrow’s event is a Scottish schools event I’ve just read.

11 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Who won?

Elton, although Pressley claimed it was against the run of play and that results would come soon enough.

9 hours ago, PipoIsABairn said:

True. They also signed two absolutely useless CBs, an utter headless chicken and a red card waiting to happen all from within 30 miles of themselves. From what i've seen the loss of Cardle, Aird, Wedderburn, Morris, Clarke and McManus is not convincing their fans of a summer of good dealings so far. 

M'voto and Shiels are away aswell. Leaving quicker than rats on a sinking ship.