Dallison

McGhee

Robson

New CM

New CM

New CM

Lewis

New FW

Back up from Mitchell, Brough, Kidd, McKee, O'Hara, Loy, Harris, Shepherd. A couple of those may end up starters but I'd rather avoid it. Hoping we're not going 4-4-2 with Murihead at RB.

I notice that the cefn druids match has been cancelled and replaced with one against Cove Rangers. Ah well Coves just round the corner from them so that'll mean little disruption to anyone planning to go at least:wacko:

Edited by Shodwall cat

13 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

How we looking then?

IMO we've got:

Fasan

RWB still to be signed

Muirhead

Dallison

McGhee

Robson

New CM

New CM

New CM

Lewis

New FW

Back up from Mitchell, Brough, Kidd, McKee, O'Hara, Loy, Harris, Shepherd. A couple of those may end up starters but I'd rather avoid it. Hoping we're not going 4-4-2 with Murihead at RB.

Agree with this line up. I'm not sure Hartley will go 4 4 2. He said he will have 2 up top though and if we are looking to play at pace and attacking then I'd think it would be the above utilising wingback positions which everyone including Hartley knows Muirhead is not. 

12 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I notice that the cefn druids match has been cancelled and replaced with one against Cove Rangers. Ah well Coves just round the corner from them so that'll mean little disruption to anyone planning to go at least:wacko:

Cardiff/Aberdeen flight, sorted?

I have done shamefully little digging on the beautiful Patrick Brough. What exactly is his position? Is he seen as one of our CMs? I am aware he is left sided but unsure whether he is defensive or attack minded? Is he cover for Robson?

13 hours ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Cammy Bell has done his round of clubs and never been established anywhere really. Why? Fasan is still developing so it looks on paper a better bet( may eat my words later )

Cammy Bell is a million times the keeper Fasan is.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I have done shamefully little digging on the beautiful Patrick Brough. What exactly is his position? Is he seen as one of our CMs? I am aware he is left sided but unsure whether he is defensive or attack minded? Is he cover for Robson?

Pretty sure Hartley said he wants all our players to be able to play in 2 positions due to having a smaller squad and he can move them about in case of any injuries.

Just looked up seen as a left sided defender according to the Morecambe website

Edited by AL-FFC

18 hours ago, Falkirkfan1985 said:

Watched his game vs Hamilton for Kilmarnock...made 2 really good saves and could do nothing about the goal...according to Kilmarnock fans he is very quick to get the ball distributed out which is what PH wants...no info on coming from crosses though

Watch the game vs Hibs......

Still too many ins/outs to know what our team will look like. One thing for certain is it will look & feel very different.

Updated current squad (as per official website);

Leo Fasan

David Mitchell

Robbie Mutch

Tom Dallison

Jordan McGhee

Tommy Robson

Aaron Muirhead

Jonny Mitchell (Y)

Mark Munro (Y)

Kyle Mitchell (Y)

Patrick Brough

Joe McKee

Lewis Kidd

Alex Harris

Cameron Blues

Cieran Dunne (Y)

Jason Jarvis (Y)

Dennon Lewis

Kevin O’Hara

Rory Loy

Scott Shepherd

Kieran Sweeney (Y)

Aiden Laverty (Y)

Just now, Marshmallo said:

What's their strengths/weaknesses and how do they compare? Genuine Q.

Well Cammy Bell is brilliant at throwing the ball in the net in important games.  He brilliantly dived out the way of McKee's shot in the playoffs a year ago and has previous when playing for sevco at Motherwell.  If it was all about saving pens then he'd be one of the best but unfortunately its not so I'm extremely happy we've not signed him.

Cammy Bell is a million times the keeper Fasan is.

Wow. Interesting scale of measurement. I take it yer mum is 48 times better looking than yer dad.

If I remember correctly, 3rd year English will have a topic along the lines of “Subjective and Objective. Compare and Contrast”. Suggest you pay attention that week.

2 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

Agree with this line up. I'm not sure Hartley will go 4 4 2. He said he will have 2 up top though and if we are looking to play at pace and attacking then I'd think it would be the above utilising wingback positions which everyone including Hartley knows Muirhead is not. 

I'm not sure on this.  I suspect the two formations will be the 5 3 2 and the other will be 442.  I could see us signing people who can play as wingers for games where we need width to break teams down that don't intend on attacking.