The Falkirk FC Thread

Can’t wait for the heads gone tear stained posts we’ll get when Sheps gets binned.

What a glorious day that is going to be.
Great, now I'm going to have to waddle around work with the mother of all chubbies for the next hour and a half.

Scott Shepherd, the millennial Mark McGraw.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

16 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, Russ said:
Can’t wait for the heads gone tear stained posts we’ll get when Sheps gets binned.

What a glorious day that is going to be.

Maybe if ye have a wee jobby Sheps yer maw can wipe yer arse fur ye Sheps.....

Beat me to it ya b*****d!

When we already have two keepers on the books, to sign a guy that has been at Parkhead for 7 years, with minimal impact, & has been released after a season at Killie, seems a bit extravagant.

Sent from my XT1039 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Robbie Mutch will likely be out on loan but is very much seen as number 1 in the not too distant future.

13 minutes ago, kiddy said:

When we already have two keepers on the books, to sign a guy that has been at Parkhead for 7 years, with minimal impact, & has been released after a season at Killie, seems a bit extravagant.

Given Mitchell is recovering from serious injury and we have no idea how he will be when he comes back from it and Mutch is one for the future as mentioned possibly going on loan but is there as a backup if Mitchell isn’t ready in time for the new season. So we at least have an experienced first choice keeper.

So much for wanting an experienced goalkeeper 

I can't believe anyone on here is unhappy with any signings of Hartleys considering the absolute Shite that has been dished up by the club over the last 3 years. What Hartley is trying to do deserves praise as he is having a genuine attempt to put a team together to give us hope and ambition of winning this league and not plumping for the safe option of the play offs.

I think the fans will buy into this vision and the ST will take flight.

Well done Mr H!

26 minutes ago, kiddy said:

As long as we're running two teams (ie reserves or U20) you need at least three keepers. Last year after Mitch got injured we used a former FVFA goalie to make up the numbers.

Agree that it is refreshing to see what seems an apparent strategy to move away from a plan that has achieved anything really tangible. I think Hartley has more than shown he is capable in the transfer market & has made a good attempt a gutting a squad in desperate need of an overhaul. I’m very much in the Hartley we trust camp but that doesn’t mean I won’t question or second guess every decision made.

Folk close to greeting cause we’ve no signed Cammy Bell. What is going on here these days.
Is Cammy bell not the beltwe that commutes from dumfries? On that alone, it's a no. Live in the area, we don't need players doing 5 hour commutes. Unless I'm thinking of someone else. In which case Cammy bell is shite.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Pie and Bovril mobile app