The Falkirk FC Thread

29 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Leo's home town, looks like he'll feel right at home.

falkirktowncentre.jpg

sanvito.jpg

16 minutes ago, Bigbri Bairn2 said:

That will be the signings starting to come Fasan furious

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X304F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Posts like these are why all of the other, less good posters are all over our threads like a powerful moss. 

Bravo lads. 

BRA FUCKING VO

So much for wanting an experienced goalkeeper 

He’s already got one, David Mitchell. He said as much at the roadshows that he’s a very good GK (having had him at Dundee). This new guy will be very healthy competition for the number 1 jersey.

Not shocked you looked at the signing negatively though, well done fella.

I find it interesting that Houston got slated for signing players released from Hearts and Hibs, yet Hartley is now signing players released from Hamilton, Patrick Thistle, Ross County and Kilmarnock and he's an incredible manager.

Edited by EdiBairn

I find it interesting that Houston got slated for signing players released from Hearts and Hibs, yet Hartley is now signing players released from Hamilton, Patrick Thistle, Ross County and Kilmarnock and he's an incredible manager.
Hope he releases you ya bellend

14 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Longridge now at Dunfermline, Sean Walsh rejected new terms, Tumilty loan signing till end of the season and 3 of them no longer at the club helped get us out the sh*t cause majority of our first team squad downed tools so update your statement we have signed an ex Kilmarnock keeper for the new season

17 minutes ago, EdiBairn said:

Genuinely just f**k off.

Aswell as Sunderland, Watford, Swansea & Celtic. Don’t let the facts get in the way of your boring, negative outlook however.

The difference here is this boy has been at Celtic, played at a decent level down South, and found it difficult to break into a Killie team that was flying last season. None of us have seen much of him. He's at an age now where he should have the worst of his young keeper errors behind him but is still young enough to be driven and to have potential.

Compare that to eg Alex Harris, who was a proven failure at this level that we'd seen multiple times with our own eyes and was clearly nowhere near good enough.

I get what you're driving at but this is the first player who is ex Scottish team this summer and he doesn't fit the profile of a Houston lazy dud effort.

There is a difference between a 24 year old keeper ( from a Scottish team) and tried and failed rejects late twenties. We don’t HAVE to sign all of our team from England we just don’t want the Championship jobbers we were signing

If he's lucky his maw will get him a transfer to the shire and he'll maybe manage a couple of goals down there.

Not sure how Sunderland, Watford and Celtic players become lazy, Houston signings to be honest.

Are we sure edibairn is Sheps and not Houstie himself?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Pie and Bovril mobile app