The Falkirk FC Thread

I cant think of any ground where players come out of the stand behind the goals
Is it because the main stand is crumbling mess or you are special and want to be treated that way ?
maybe both tho......
I much preferred EEP when it was shared terracing down the one side, you can hardly hear a peep in the new set up whilst the area we had lies empty.

Absolutely, it's only East End. And Old Trafford.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

36 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Absolutely, it's only East End. And Old Trafford.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Yup, clearly the choice of League winners. I thought the players came out in one of the corners at trafford, not behind the goals?

26 minutes ago, Piracy said:

During match days every area of the Main Stand is used. There are around 5 seperate function suites being used. Revenue for the club.

Changing rooms in the Norrie make sense. Plenty room.

This feels like a trap, no thanks.

14 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Yup, clearly the choice of League winners. I thought the players came out in one of the corners at trafford, not behind the goals?

This feels like a trap, no thanks.

Wasnt that long ago the main stand had to be shut down. Was it no flooded or something.  I cant understand why anyone would put up with watching football with stantions fecking up your view in this day and age. 

Edited by Shodwall cat

5 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I'd settle for Harris or Loy leaving, just to have something other than Fifers around here. Clearly nothing happening over in the wastelands to keep them busy.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

LOL (genuine).  What a prize slaver. You spend a lot of time over in Fife, or the Pars thread specifically. 

3 minutes ago, Piracy said:

LOL (genuine).  What a prize slaver. You spend a lot of time over in Fife, or the Pars thread specifically. 

Fair enough. I'll keep out of your dead thread and you do likewise.

As well as turning on his fellow Pars, Piracy has taken to following me round the forum now. Somewhat ironically taking the time to post to say that he feels I spend too much time posting.

He has been shattered into a million angry little pieces by the Bairns.

Reckon the offer of a square go is only days away with this seething mess of a man.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

As well as turning on his fellow Pars, Piracy has taken to following me round the forum now. Somewhat ironically taking the time to post to say that he feels I spend too much time posting.

Reckon the offer of a square go is only days away with this seething mess of a man.

He would shit out of it mate.

He is a keyboard warrior.

5 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

He would shit out of it mate.

He is a keyboard warrior.

In all likelihood, he'd lose a fight with is own keyboard, if you challenged him to a square go he'd probably turn up with a note from his mum. 

1 minute ago, Trump said:

This read is becoming unreadable at times. Whilst we are uncertain on signing coming in, what we do know is the league fixtures are being announced on Friday. What fixture do we want for our opening game?

Pars at their place. Get them sworded, humiliate them, grind them into the dust with a 6-0 hammering that destroys them as a team, as a club, as human beings. Falkirk fans to piss all over their ground, scent marking it as our territory. 

31 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

ben-turpin-slapstick-festival.jpg

22 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Pars at their place. Get them sworded, humiliate them, grind them into the dust with a 6-0 hammering that destroys them as a team, as a club, as human beings. Falkirk fans to piss all over their ground, scent marking it as our territory. 

"Work up a Number 6 on 'em"