The Falkirk FC Thread

Computers in Falkirk when any signing is announced.

Also that pitch rating thing seems nonsense, the last time I saw alloas pitch it was butchers window grass covered in sand, unless they have put a new one down there is no way it's one of the best pitches in the country.52acf.jpg

Saturn, God of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal, liberation and time, inspiration for the festival of Saturnalia, a time of feasting, role reversals, free speech, gift-giving and revelry, and father of mighty Jupiter, begs to differ.

Although even he is positively priapic at the imminent arrival of some solid pros, good lads around the dressing room who are fond of a #cheeky #nandos and are commonly regarded as #ballers in modern parlance.

Computers in Falkirk when any signing is announced.

Also that pitch rating thing seems nonsense, the last time I saw alloas pitch it was butchers window grass covered in sand, unless they have put a new one down there is no way it's one of the best pitches in the country.52acf.jpg.ab6994c54492484c7369c1f79b9ba3ac.jpg

Yeah, Alloa upgraded it with the same company we used, Greenfields.

19 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Saturn, God of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal, liberation and time, inspiration for the festival of Saturnalia, a time of feasting, role reversals, free speech, gift-giving and revelry, and father of mighty Jupiter, begs to differ.

Although even he is positively priapic at the imminent arrival of some solid pros, good lads around the dressing room who are fond of a #cheeky #nandos and are commonly regarded as #ballers in modern parlance.

you all good?

What if my Avatar is Hartley but im from Fife:unsure2:

Edit - But I've got an FK postcode..
Then we can either burn you at the stake for your own good, or make you move to Langlees.