The Falkirk FC Thread

53 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Announce someone for f**k sake

I'm quite happy to hang on for some quality rather than announcing a series of championship jobbers like the rest of this division.  Aird, clarke, the longridge brothers, durnan, are all great examples of mediocre pish.

Since the Information age has denied us the wonder of World Cups uncovering stars we had never previously heard of, you have to go much further down the food chain for that particular thrill.

The Don is delivering on half of that sensation so far. We have got the “never heard of them” bit in the bag.

Let’s have a few more of them, and let’s see if one or two turn out to be gems.

I am with BPM. Announce a signing ffs.

5 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Since the Information age has denied us the wonder of World Cups uncovering stars we had never previously heard of, you have to go much further down the food chain for that particular thrill.

The Don is delivering on half of that sensation so far. We have got the “never heard of them” bit in the bag.

Let’s have a few more of them, and let’s see if one or two turn out to be gems.

I am with BPM. Announce a signing ffs.

Patience. In the Don we trust. 

Edited by wee_bairn

i know patience is a virtue, or so ive heard but would be good to get the signings in. lack of info on at least when we will hear something from the club is a bit frustrating. any one know of any rumours on who we maybe signing?

11 minutes ago, faedenny said:

lack of info on at least when we will hear something from the club is a bit frustrating. 

We'll hear something when an agent picks up the phone and says "we accept your offer". The club have no idea when that will happen so there's not much they can say.

I imagine it's a lot more frustrating for PH. 

1 minute ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

We'll hear something when an agent picks up the phone and says "we accept your offer". The club have no idea when that will happen so there's not much they can say.

I imagine it's a lot more frustrating for PH. 

Thanks, that saved me a job. 

the signings will sort themselves out. long time to go, every close season is the same. the BIG issue is going to explode onto the scene soon, probably with a post by someone's mum on the COYB facebook page... the " there's only 4 weeks to go till the season starts and my wee laddie's season ticket still hasn't arrived through the post, WHAT'S GOING ON FALKIRK??!!??" it'll all kick off then!