The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm not angry at you Sibbs, none of us are. I'm sad for you. Yes you'll be letting us down, you'll be letting your family down, you'll be letting your friends down but most of all, you'll be letting yourself down. You're better than this son. 

In all honesty we probably thought that if he did leave it would be to a Hamilton or St Johnstone. Is there really that much difference? It’s worked out ok for Lee Miller.
Wish he’d ended up at the level I think he deserves but I guess that’s football.

12 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Good question.
Spending beyond your means again?
Same old Livi.....

All about that sweet, sweet Premiership moolah.

giphy.gif

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Tomorrow night should fun. 

Doubt it’ll make it any different.

Hartley said at the last one in BTW we had an option on Sibbs but wouldn’t stand in his way if he wants to go elsewhere.

With their TV cash & additional income from the visiting Premiership teams they should be offering more wages than us. Their home crowds are almost irrelevant. It’s a sad fact but it’s true.

I’m going to choose to look at it this way. He spends a year in the SPFL with a Mickey Mouse outfit. As soon as we pass them next season we re-sign him for our premiership challenge.

His year of experience at that level will stand us in good stead....

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

I’m going to choose to look at it this way. He spends a year in the SPFL with a Mickey Mouse outfit. As soon as we pass the next season we re-sign him for our premiership challenge.
His year of experience at that level will stand us in good stead....

if he has left us and we go up I wouldn't re-sign him.  We've all seen how resigning Loy worked for us.

I personally think this is a great move for Sibbs. He will get better wages, play at a higher standard and most importantly will be going to a club who will give him a chance to show what he can do in the Premiership. I think if he'd went anywhere else he would have struggled to break through. I'm obviously gutted he's leaving but after last years fiasco I'm just glad it has been sorted at an early date.

Was told Sibbald had talks with Livingston last week but they didn't offer him enough money.

Hartley asked him if he was signing a contract but Sibbald said he wasn't sure so Hartley told him to get to f**k ( he actually told him to f**k off).

I like the fact that Hartley takes no pish but Jesus his man management skills seem poor to say the least :lol:

Edited by Falkirk_Bairn_1983