The Falkirk FC Thread

1 minute ago, Piracy said:

What do you know, spreading TB to Bovine Mr Badger.

It was his favourite expression, what he would've wanted etc.

Seriously, is he actually banned? Thought he was just taking a hiatus, he was still issuing dots up until recently.

Couldn't stand the p***k but didn't mind him being around.

1 minute ago, badgerthewitness said:

It was his favourite expression, what he would've wanted etc.

Seriously, is he actually banned? Thought he was just taking a hiatus, he was still issuing dots up until recently.

Couldn't stand the p***k but didn't mind him being around.

I can ask him if he's banned and put it up here, but I ain't no grass. f**k the rozzers man.

So a league appearance total of 3 starts makes Miller a wage thief ?
You have spelt all I need to know with the word maybe
As for coincidence results changed, I think id look more towards the 6 or 7 changes in the starting 11 and not basing it all on one or two players whom were meant to be bit part players last season. 
The biggest clutch of straws I've seen for years

You are a Miller apologist I get it. It doesn’t make you a bad person, not does my view he was not pulling his weight.

I think he,and others, let the support down along with two managers.

I maybe clutching at straws, but your are completely naive if you think the removal of those two didn’t have a positive effect.

When you hear people at the club talking about a poisonous dressing room Hartley took over then that tells me there were some in there causing problems. It may well not have been Miller, I will give you that, but the minute Hartley told him and Kerr they were out things improved.

New players helped of course they did. That re-enforces Hartley’s decision to tip those two and a few others.

My Mrs used to work on the Bellsdyke site, now works in another mental health ward in Larbert. I have sympathy with the carer because were my Mrs still there, thats the sort of excursion she would be sent on and she wouldnt be able to handle that boy if he kicked off.

His antics in public though should prevent him from going to the games. The carer should be reporting his behaviour because its put of order and very aggressive in a family environment.

Know who yous are talking about and definitely shouldn’t be at games imo.

Know who yous are talking about and definitely shouldn’t be at games imo.
I thought you worked in that game but didnt want to tag you in on it in case you were purposefully staying out. Its a sensitive thing to talk about but yeah my personal experience of seeing him at games.... He seems a danger to me.

15 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

You are a Miller apologist I get it. It doesn’t make you a bad person, not does my view he was not pulling his weight.

I think he,and others, let the support down along with two managers.

I maybe clutching at straws, but your are completely naive if you think the removal of those two didn’t have a positive effect.

When you hear people at the club talking about a poisonous dressing room Hartley took over then that tells me there were some in there causing problems. It may well not have been Miller, I will give you that, but the minute Hartley told him and Kerr they were out things improved.

New players helped of course they did. That re-enforces Hartley’s decision to tip those two and a few others.

Im not a Miller apologist, I just wont judge people on a maybe option, tends to work out better that way. I do know that Livvy play to his strengths in winning fouls aerial battles from 70 yards onwards from goal tho his age caught up with him with so many games in a short space

If you want to think a player let the team down with 3 starts in the league and yet can state results got better without acknowledging  6 or 7 changes in the 11 took place, I am sorry I can only see one person being naive.  I personally put a lot of it down to having a left back who could defend albeit Robson's form tailed off at the end of the season

We still had  scary performances/results January onwards the minute Kerr, Miller and guessing Austin were told shooo, a heartless display against pars in 2-0 defeat and return heartless in home defeat against pars, performance of the season against utd granted, heartless shambles at Inverness after Utd win which was up there with the Utd 3-0 away loss, it was all still a roller coaster ride post January and easily couldve been one way down in the last 7 games if it wasnt for a rub of the green for once and meaningless fixtures in the last three games for our opposition.

We still have a long way to go to prove we are going in the right direction and for me players still at the club who are more worthy of pointing fingers at than two players who were never meant to be for the first 11 last season and in Millers case wasnt but blame away at a player who rarely played

Im not a Miller apologist, I just wont judge people on a maybe option, tends to work out better that way. I do know that Livvy play to his strengths in winning fouls aerial battles from 70 yards onwards from goal tho his age caught up with him with so many games in a short space
If you want to think a player let the team down with 3 starts in the league and yet can state results got better without acknowledging  6 or 7 changes in the 11 took place, I am sorry I can only see one person being naive.  I personally put a lot of it down to having a left back who could defend albeit Robson's form tailed off at the end of the season
We still had  scary performances/results January onwards the minute Kerr, Miller and guessing Austin were told shooo, a heartless display against pars in 2-0 defeat and return heartless in home defeat against pars, performance of the season against utd granted, heartless shambles at Inverness after Utd win which was up there with the Utd 3-0 away loss, it was all still a roller coaster ride post January and easily couldve been one way down in the last 7 games if it wasnt for a rub of the green for once and meaningless fixtures in the last three games for our opposition.
We still have a long way to go to prove we are going in the right direction and for me players still at the club who are more worthy of pointing fingers at than two players who were never meant to be for the first 11 last season and in Millers case wasnt but blame away at a player who rarely played

You are an apologist or you would have to good grace acknowledge the facts that when Miller and Kerr were tipped results improved dramatically from where they were.

If you read my post I acknowledge that the new players made a difference but we were 2nd in the league post December despite our inconsistency.

To blame our problems on a 17 year old rookie has to be the most bizarre reading of the situation I think I have heard, and there have been many theories.

Anyway there is lots still to prove at least we agree on that. Livingston have proven togetherness get you a long way in this league. As a club we have a lot to prove that the current regime can produce that to ensure the Manager has the best chance to get us out of this league. I am to be convinced they can do that but we can only hope.

Jimmy85 is a legend. He's so insightful, generous, self aware, socially inclusive, loving and generally such a lovely person.

You lot should pay homage to his undisputed greatness.

There’s something ironic about someone who spent all his time jumping on anything tenuous, trying to get people into trouble or banned, ending up being the one to go for abuse.

Says it all re him really....bit of a p***k.

Miller and Kerr were bad influences in the dressing room no doubt about it, probably because they didn't get the managers job and Hartley came in all guns blazing.
It was a bit unfortunate the way their Falkirk careers ended but it had to be done. 

Agree with this but I suspect the issues were more than just Miller and Kerr so it seems a little unfair to tarnish them as the whole issue.
We should also remember that they had been put into positions of authority under Houston and that was pretty much ripped away from them under Hartley.

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

You are an apologist or you would have to good grace acknowledge the facts that when Miller and Kerr were tipped results improved dramatically from where they were.

If you read my post I acknowledge that the new players made a difference but we were 2nd in the league post December despite our inconsistency.

To blame our problems on a 17 year old rookie has to be the most bizarre reading of the situation I think I have heard, and there have been many theories.

Anyway there is lots still to prove at least we agree on that. Livingston have proven togetherness get you a long way in this league. As a club we have a lot to prove that the current regime can produce that to ensure the Manager has the best chance to get us out of this league. I am to be convinced they can do that but we can only hope.

Not an apologist, shamed at how our fans have reacted to someone who has gave a lot to our club and in your case called it with a maybe situation especially as I repeat bigger culprits are still at the club.

I still cant believe you are still trying to convince yourself with the since Miller and Kerr have gone results improved, whereas the biggest factor for sure was players coming in, considering Miller never started more than 3 games, eight changes from the shameful 3-0 defeat at tannadice and the 6-1 home win v Utd

I dont think its bizarre at all to point a finger at firstly Houston for not having a 2nd option for left back when the problems down the left hand side of defence resulted in us losing a goal sometimes 2 goals a game down that side, which for me bred that losing mentality within the squad. The stats dont lie that we never won a league game in which Gallacher played in, I think thats more plausible than blaming Miller that never started and Mark Kerr.  We couldnt even beat Brechin with Gallacher in the team.  It really wasnt a surprise that when Smith moved McGhee to left back we looked far more solid and won a game.

As for next season, there is no hiding place for Hartley this coming season, all very well signing players outside the central belt, there are some diddies down south too tho but I was more convinced with him at the meeting at BTW than I was afore, still talk is cheap

Certainly not getting my hopes up about this one. Livi desperate for him to stay and can offer a season in the Prem, Utd want him and probably can offer more money. I would put us third in the queue at best unfortunately.

Yes please if it can be done though.

Certainly not getting my hopes up about this one. Livi desperate for him to stay and can offer a season in the Prem, Utd want him and probably can offer more money. I would put us third in the queue at best unfortunately.

Yes please if it can be done though.
The Miller factor might come into play as well. Could go one of two ways though. Miller will either tell him what a top club we are and how amazing the fans are or he'll have nothing good to say about Hartley and that'll be that.

I suspect, as you say, we will be third in line anyway.