The Falkirk FC Thread

Miller and Kerr were good players on the whole for the club and I think it's ludicrous to suggest either didn't give 100%. There was obviously some falling out with Hartley, but the abuse Kerr got as our designated scapegoat for the first half of the season, and Miller is now getting is crazy from some of our 'fans'.
Kerr wasn't a designated scapegoat last season people just noticed he was old and pish

Jimmy has regretabbly been banned (no doubt unjustly) from a loosely moderated forum and is henceforth unavailable to keep us all on the moral straight and narrow.
Is he. [emoji23] how did the rocket manage to get himself banned?

20 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

If its the one that I'm thinking about she is usually there with her husband and a wee girl.

Squeals some utter, utter dross then looks to her husband for approval.

Even my wife who is "limited" in her football knowledge thinks she is a foul mouthed clueless balloon.

That's the one aye. Wean is about 3 years old and has to listen to that. 

I'm a wee bam from Fawkurt and even I hit a riddy at some of the language used.

1 hour ago, Chinatoon Bairn said:

Pretty sure the woman giving BSLM it tight on twitter is the same woman that sits at the back of the South Stand causing me to come home with a migraine almost every week I was there.

High pitched nonsensical screeching.

Near the tv gantry? Close to the guy who loved to give Mark Stewart homophobic abuse non-stop? I think he's switched to yelling at Harris now.

There's a group up there who just cackle and screech through most games (one manages to get all the way up to the back of the stand despite needing a stick). Arsewipes the lot of them. 

10 minutes ago, thelocalcat said:
1 hour ago, EdiBairn said:
Miller and Kerr were good players on the whole for the club and I think it's ludicrous to suggest either didn't give 100%. There was obviously some falling out with Hartley, but the abuse Kerr got as our designated scapegoat for the first half of the season, and Miller is now getting is crazy from some of our 'fans'.

Kerr wasn't a designated scapegoat last season people just noticed he was old and pish

He was no worse than at least 5 or 6 other players on the pitch but got 100% of the abuse- just like McCracken 2 seasons ago and Muirhead now. He also wasn't picking himself so to shout personal abuse at him was completely unnecessary.

Just now, NewBornBairn said:

Near the tv gantry? Close to the guy who loved to give Mark Stewart homophobic abuse non-stop? I think he's switched to yelling at Harris now.

There's a group up there who just cackle and screech through most games (one manages to get all the way up to the back of the stand despite needing a stick). Arsewipes the lot of them. 

Top right corner, directly at the back  on the left of the staircase. 

3 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

That ma sister your talkin about. She knows all your names and addresses and is coming round to give you a doing.

After she is finished murdering that fucking Loy

Well in that case, inform yer sister, that she'll be getting burst at the start of the season if she doesn't wrap her pish.

Its rife tbf. Not just this psycho boot.

Once again I reference the "hopefully hes injured so he can go aff" shout directed at Gasparotto as he lay on the turf.

A Falkirk fan, hoping a Falkirk player has injured himself.....

58 minutes ago, Duncan Freemason said:

The real issue for everyone (I include the “minters, nuggets, and roasters” in this) is that the players who have left up til now are not the least talented and (crucially) not the ones that just about everyone is desperate to see the back off.

Someone made the decent point that up til now, the ones that have gone Miller, Kerr, Hippo, Austen and Grant (pre-injury) were more talented than the ones that have been retained. It’s quite possibly true, but hopefully, it’ll prove to be not that important.

Its about keeping the faith in what Hartley is trying to do (until he is considered to have failed of course).

A quarter of the way into next season, it will be interesting to see who of the new squad we would wish away so we could bring one of the old squad back. Hopefully none of them.

I think you are being generous for some in that it will be a quarter a way through the season that the knives will be out, 2 or 3 games into the League (pre season) cup will see them out if we havent beaten Peterhead by 5 goals.

I recall us having our end of season party in October under Jim Jeffries first season, so its nothing new nor is screaming wimen

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Its rife tbf. Not just this psycho boot.

Once again I reference the "hopefully hes injured so he can go aff" shout directed at Gasparotto as he lay on the turf.

A Falkirk fan, hoping a Falkirk player has injured himself.....

Arguably me?

There's the guy with mental health problems. If you are facing the ss from the pitch he's usually down the front to the left, always wears a hat backwards. He likes to go a bit raj. Had my laddie in tears at the 1-1 game vs the fifers with his constant shouting and language. Seen him in full celtic outfit a few times down the raploch when he's been playing Football. Was losing the plot There as well. Stewards don't know how to handle his situation I think. 

55 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, GMBairn said:
I would be expecting a thorough chastising from Jimmy85 very shortly if I was you.

Jimmy has regretabbly been banned (no doubt unjustly) from a loosely moderated forum and is henceforth unavailable to keep us all on the moral straight and narrow.

I cant say I miss him. He was a total a**e. It was like living with your mum having him about.