The Falkirk FC Thread

It’s not so much from what he said, I just want him away to f**k. His hearts not in it and he’s on silly money.

The lassie giving it to Miller is a complete roaster. :lol:
I get home a week on Tuesday. We can go round and see Mr Loy on the Weds or Thurs. Or if you want to do it before then, the tools are in the boot of my car. Mrs B will oblige you as usual.

Look lads I agree with you guys, your fans are utter cretins. Good to see your collective level of emotional intelligence is improving, can't beat a bit of social awareness.

Just to mention it's great to see Beadling knocking back Sunderland and signing for a massive club like the Pars.

We'll be so far ahead of you lot next season, that there's no point in you even thinking about renewing your Season Tickets.

Look lads I agree with you guys, your fans are utter cretins. Good to see your collective level of emotional intelligence is improving, can't beat a bit of social awareness.
Just to mention it's great to see Beadling knocking back Sunderland and signing for a massive club like the Pars.
We'll be so far ahead of you lot next season, that there's no point in you even thinking about renewing your Season Tickets.

Talking of searing hot minters......

I get home a week on Tuesday. We can go round and see Mr Loy on the Weds or Thurs. Or if you want to do it before then, the tools are in the boot of my car. Mrs B will oblige you as usual.

Perfect! Im away on holiday on Wednesday and get back on the Monday. Wednesday I’ll be back to tip top condition for smacking that fat diddy about.

Cool x

10 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

It’s not so much from what he said, I just want him away to f**k. His hearts not in it and he’s on silly money.

Setting female football opinions back 20yr

#onlyheretoseemenslegs

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Hard to say off the TV. Livi also do play a wholly different system from ourselves.
However the point I’d make is that if you are in a playoff game you are likely to raise your game further.
If you play in a team where morale is low it’s likely you will adopt/drop to a similar standard to those around you.
Personally, I don’t believe all this shit about players intentionally not giving their all. I do think things were going on behind the scenes but not intentionally on the pitch.
I just think in hindsight, we had run just too far with some of the players who had given their all the season prior and could not reach the same standards this season.

See James Craigen whom played like a man possessed v Utd and a man distressed throughout his Falkirk career

22 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

It is not an opinion I share on any Falkirk fans in this argument one way or other.

Feelings are running high with the perceived difference in application of Miller and others who let Houston, Hartley, The Club and most importantly the fans down last season. You don’t go from the 2nd best team to winning one game in 6 months unless there are issues. None of us know the detail (which is probably just as well) as we would no doubt not believe some of it even if it were true.

Clearly it was a poor dressing room from the off and Houston should have broken it up long before Hartley had to before we got relegated.

We need to all move on I guess and forget things.

Livingston have shown what hard work, ambition and most importantly togetherness can get you.

We could do worse than learn from that on and off the pitch. Desperately hope we can I fear however we won’t and more discourse and disappointment could well follow.

This will be Lee Miller who started 4 games for us last season 2 wins a draw and a defeat, thats like Livi form !!!

The draw in question v Livvy away, himself or McGhee being MoM  and Miller proving he could mix it like Livi do, I personally think Hopkin wouldve noticed that night he could and was a no brainer to add him.

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

I'm going to miss Falkirk Football Club and it's glorious fans :wub::D 

Well being honest they're absolute gloriously acknowledged worst kents.

Well done Livi by the way.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Some fans think people saying well done are cretins.

It is about opinions.

For me I watched the four games (and went to Livingston on Thursday). I have to say I did not see the effort Miller put in during these games in the last six months of his time at Falkirk. As a result I can see why some feel aggrieved, and rightly so. It is not about Livingston going up, in fact well done to them. It is about the perceived difference in effort of a player who claimed to want to finish his career at Falkirk.

I don’t buy this style suited Miller pish. Houston played direct football

The difference is he had player's willing to get in and around anything he created at Livingston, Zero at Ffs. 

26 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

She's deleted the original wage thief tweet now and is saying he will always be BSLM. Some surname she's got by the way!

I love Lee Miller. I love my club. There’s no denying though that he and Kerr were not adding harmony to the dressing room at the point when they had a new boss. Whatever the reasons for it, it was time to part ways. I don’t wish him any ill. He’s a nice guy. I fullly believe he holds our club close to our his heart, regardless of what folk want to think. 

I love Lee Miller. I love my club. There’s no denying though that he and Kerr were not adding harmony to the dressing room at the point when they had a new boss. Whatever the reasons for it, it was time to part ways. I don’t wish him any ill. He’s a nice guy. I fullly believe he holds our club close to our his heart, regardless of what folk want to think. 

Just reading some of those tweets on Lee Miller’s account from so called fellow supporters is making me feel ashamed to be a Bairn. Where do we get these halfwits from?

8 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Just reading some of those tweets on Lee Miller’s account from so called fellow supporters is making me feel ashamed to be a Bairn. Where do we get these halfwits from?

Ashamed to be a Bairn is a bit dramatic though. Football clubs are absolute idiot magnets, social media is their preferred outlet for foolish opinions. 

Best course of action is to simply rip the pish out of them or ignore. I mean, look at Piracy in this thread making a complete arse of himself.... I don't expect his fellow Pars to be ashamed of him. I simply expect him to (For the umpteenth time) get ridiculed mercilessly until he pipes down.

Theyve been around for years.
Some of the shouts heard on the Hope Street end were incredible.

Ashamed to be a Bairn is a bit dramatic though. Football clubs are absolute idiot magnets, social media is their preferred outlet for foolish opinions. 
Best course of action is to simply rip the pish out of them or ignore. I mean, look at Piracy in this thread making a complete arse of himself.... I don't expect his fellow Pars to be ashamed of him. I simply expect him to (For the umpteenth time) get ridiculed mercilessly until he pipes down.

I get that.
But calling a decent servant to the club a ‘wage thieving p***k’ is entirely out of order and cringeworthy to say the least..

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

I get that.
But calling a decent servant to the club a ‘wage thieving p***k’ is entirely out of order and cringeworthy to say the least..

Get her telt. A public dressing down is in order here.