The Falkirk FC Thread

Dunfermline sign beadling from Sunderland. Not a bad signing, I wonder if they are looking to empty some of the younger guys and Andy might be available or they just snapped him up since he was out of contact.

Also can anyone else tell me why I can't attach screenshots? Was just the fifer Twitter post but I can never do it on this app.

I thought United fans the most divided but we certainly give them a run for their money. Some Falkirk Fans congratulating Lee Miller & just as many hammering him. The sooner the season starts the better.
Aye well.....
75 days until the new season starts - the time taken for Captain Scott to walk to the South Pole
Best get strapped in.

I thought United fans the most divided but we certainly give them a run for their money. Some Falkirk Fans congratulating Lee Miller & just as many hammering him. The sooner the season starts the better.

Why anyone would ‘hammer’ big Lee is beyond me. Some of our fans are cretins.
Personally I am delighted for him and hope he gets a run in the top league next season...

Why anyone would ‘hammer’ big Lee is beyond me. Some of our fans are cretins.

Personally I am delighted for him and hope he gets a run in the top league next season...

Some fans think people saying well done are cretins.

It is about opinions.

For me I watched the four games (and went to Livingston on Thursday). I have to say I did not see the effort Miller put in during these games in the last six months of his time at Falkirk. As a result I can see why some feel aggrieved, and rightly so. It is not about Livingston going up, in fact well done to them. It is about the perceived difference in effort of a player who claimed to want to finish his career at Falkirk.

I don’t buy this style suited Miller pish. Houston played direct football

It is about opinions.

For me I watched the four games (and went to Livingston on Thursday). I have to say I did not see the effort Miller put in during these games in the last six months of his time at Falkirk. As a result I can see why some feel aggrieved, and rightly so. It is not about Livingston going up, in fact well done to them. It is about the perceived difference in effort of a player who claimed to want to finish his career at Falkirk.

Hey, if you don’t want to congratulate him, that’s fine. As you say you are allowed to have a different opinion.
However if you are going onto his social media to abuse him, you are a prize cretin of the highest order imo.

Hey, if you don’t want to congratulate him, that’s fine. As you say you are allowed to have a different opinion.
However if you are going onto his social media to abuse him, you are a prize cretin of the highest order imo.

I agree in terms of abusing him.

Not sure Loy helped the situation with a sly dig.

The sooner we get shot of this guy the better IMO.

Don’t know if you saw the play off games? Did you see a difference in his application?

Don’t know if you saw the play off games? Did you see a difference in his application?

Hard to say off the TV. Livi also do play a wholly different system from ourselves.
However the point I’d make is that if you are in a playoff game you are likely to raise your game further.
If you play in a team where morale is low it’s likely you will adopt/drop to a similar standard to those around you.
Personally, I don’t believe all this shit about players intentionally not giving their all. I do think things were going on behind the scenes but not intentionally on the pitch.
I just think in hindsight, we had run just too far with some of the players who had given their all the season prior and could not reach the same standards this season.

If it’s the twitter post re his impact in the dressing room and being unplayable, all I can see is someone backing up a good mate tbh..
I do think it’s obvious that he and Hartley have not exactly hit it off and he probably needs to go though.

It is about opinions.

It is that an opinion you share?

If it is I think that is harsh. However those that sought him out and directed abuse is over the top.

Also think that the accusation made by a few that he is a wage thief was way off the mark.

I don’t think we will ever know what happened but I suspect faults on both sides.

However I do think Mr Loy would be best keeping out of things. Although I think there is much more going on there also and I am prepared to cut him some slack. A fresh start maybe best for all.

It is that an opinion you share?

If it is I think that is harsh. However those that sought him out and directed abuse is over the top.

Also think that the accusation made by a few that he is a wage thief was way off the mark.

I don’t think we will ever know what happened but I suspect faults on both sides.

However I do think Mr Loy would be best keeping out of things. Although I think there is much more going on there also and I am prepared to cut him some slack. A fresh start maybe best for all.

It is not an opinion I share on any Falkirk fans in this argument one way or other.

Feelings are running high with the perceived difference in application of Miller and others who let Houston, Hartley, The Club and most importantly the fans down last season. You don’t go from the 2nd best team to winning one game in 6 months unless there are issues. None of us know the detail (which is probably just as well) as we would no doubt not believe some of it even if it were true.

Clearly it was a poor dressing room from the off and Houston should have broken it up long before Hartley had to before we got relegated.

We need to all move on I guess and forget things.

Livingston have shown what hard work, ambition and most importantly togetherness can get you.

We could do worse than learn from that on and off the pitch. Desperately hope we can I fear however we won’t and more discourse and disappointment could well follow.

It is not an opinion I share on any Falkirk fans in this argument one way or other.

Feelings are running high with the perceived difference in application of Miller and others who let Houston, Hartley, The Club and most importantly the fans down last season. You don’t go from the 2nd best team to winning one game in 6 months unless there are issues. None of us know the detail (which is probably just as well) as we would no doubt not believe some of it even if it were true.

Clearly it was a poor dressing room from the off and Houston should have broken it up long before Hartley had to before we got relegated.

We need to all move on I guess and forget things.

Livingston have shown what hard work, ambition and most importantly togetherness can get you.
We could do worse than learn from that on and off the pitch. Desperately hope we can I fear however we won’t and more discourse and disappointment could well follow.

Has some hijacked your account because that reply makes far too much sense from you?

I agree re the importance of hard work and togetherness.
I’m a bit concerned that we believe that we can bring in so many new players and get them to gel and have a bond like Livi have and go on to win the Championship.
I’d settle for a play off place this season with signs of an improving team as they get to know each other.