The Falkirk FC Thread

Ffs I was always only joking when I mentioned about fingers/fifers.

The f**k is going on there????

That’s my two good fingers.

That’s my two good fingers.
Oswald Cobblepot found.

In all seriousness though, well done for working to improve Fife/Falkirk relations. A truly worthy cause and one that I will continue to back relentlessly*

*Until we beat yous again at which point I will return to being an obnoxious wee toad. #naturalorder

Where were you playing today? Two teams were playing in tournaments in Livingston and Stirling.

We were back in God’s back garden for one match I’m afraid, not a tournament.

Damn good effort. If that’s the two good fingers on that hand, then it was a nice bit of forward thinking on your part to keep the four bad ones (and associated webbing) on the other side of the can.

Fair play.

56 minutes ago, smpar said:

IMG_0660.jpg

The Falkirk kit fit me well, could get used to this x

Dont know whats worse. Your taste in fitba teams or your taste in beer. Tennents for fecks sake!!!

Edited by Shodwall cat

Dont know whats worse. Your taste in fitba teams or your taste in beer. Tennents for fecks sake!!!

My taste in fitba teams can improve, but my taste in beer will never get getter. Mon the Vitamin T.

your some man, was for a great cause.

Cheers mate. The last count was £2500 on top of £5500 raised from a race night a couple of weeks ago for SAMH.

2 minutes ago, smpar said:

Cheers mate. The last count was £2500 on top of £5500 raised from a race night a couple of weeks ago for SAMH.

Yeah I've been following the progress, was always nice not be the only Falkirk fan at Dunfermline high, great job by everyone involved.

1 hour ago, CC52 FFC said:

I think with Livi going up, the job Hartley had this summer just got a bit bigger. From us, RC, DU, ICT, Partick and Dunfermline all going for a promotion place. Two teams are guaranteed to miss out before you even look at QoS and Morton.

Yeah although theres going to be a lot of work to be done at Thistle to make that team challengers.  Livi were a decent side last season but I didnt think they were going to be anywhere near good enough to beat a top flight side until I saw how bad Partick really were yesterday.  If county are worse than them then that gives us all hope.

8 hours ago, NewBornBairn said:

75 days until the new season starts - the time taken for Captain Scott to walk to the South Pole

Hopefully this season will have a better ending...