The Falkirk FC Thread

£720 for 3 prime main stand tickets (like our seats view and folks round us) as kids are both over 12 now. will be leaving it to end of early bird to decide whether I buy again or pay as I can make it.

Remember the club do 8 staggered payments via standing order [emoji1360]

3 hours ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

£720 for 3 prime main stand tickets (like our seats view and folks round us) as kids are both over 12 now. will be leaving it to end of early bird to decide whether I buy again or pay as I can make it.

Looks like you should change your username to Raploch Bairn.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:
Fuckin welling up at that vid. 

Imagine how its going to be when Hartley leads them through a guard of honour in February....

Would be amazing eh, seriously amazing. I was just a wee boy when I remember talking to my Pals like we were an 'elite' team with jeffries in the 90s. Then getting to a Scottish cup final like it was the norm because I was only 10 and we got to the semis the next year, so was understanbly dillusional in my youth. Never fully appreciated the situation when my dad took me along to see the game with Dukla Pumpherston and the buckets for back the bairns. How close we came to relegation and then winning the league was fantastic but again I was still quite young, thought nothing of it. 2 Scottish Cup finals later and the euphoria of some of those playoff games in this hell hole of a league followed by one of the worst seasons I have witnessed as a Bairn could be enough to dishearten any football fan. But I genuinely feel the most positive about the club than I have in a while, and if we do get out of this league in the right direction, then my laddie might finally get to support a team that I grew up supporting. 

It’s annoying. I really really want to buy my season ticket now. When have we ever got business done so early? There’s a bit to go yet but an exciting start so far.

We’ve been good at backing the team over our period in this division - however let’s get highest season ticket level and boost our chances of getting out of it.

All aboard the Don Juggernaut!

It’s annoying. I really really want to buy my season ticket now. When have we ever got business done so early? There’s a bit to go yet but an exciting start so far.
We’ve been good at backing the team over our period in this division - however let’s get highest season ticket level and boost our chances of getting out of it.
All aboard the Don Juggernaut!

Agreed.

Normally I’m in no rush to renew at the start of sales but feel we should be making a statement to the manager & players that we are on board with what’s happening. I’ll be purchasing mine on day 1 - hopefully on the super duper new Ticketmaster site on the iPhone).

Had a look at Motherwell’s (they have just moved to Ticketmaster also) and looks to do the job just fine.