The Falkirk FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

Aye. He was with them for over an hour and put on what, to my inexperienced eye, was a very good session. It's fairly obvious when you see him on a training pitch that he knows his stuff.

Are you going to be sticking around the stadium today for any other reasons... :unsure2:

1 hour ago, wee_bairn said:

Would be interesting to see what his assists stats were like.

From my way of counting assists, Nelson had four. As did the Yak and Harris. Those above him were Loy with five, three of which he had by the opening league game of the season, then Sibbald and Longridge with 9 apiece.

Knowing Falkirk fans on here I would't hold much hope in that happening m8.
I'm not getting carried away, but if we don't have the league won by February, win the League and Scottish cups and win the Irn Bru Cup or whatever the f**k it's called now I would be a tad disappointed.

35 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:

im not getting carried away with signings this year. last year I was excited about seeing loy and Austin tearing the league up and they got about 2 goals between them all season. so hoping to be calm this year and pleasantly surprised

The signings we've made so far have barely played at first team level for anyone,  so it's going to take time for them to settle in. I'm not expecting immediate fireworks.

The signings we've made so far have barely played at first team level for anyone,  so it's going to take time for them to settle in. I'm not expecting immediate fireworks.
We still have Scott Shepherd though, when Lewis, Jak and O'Hara all misfire.