The Falkirk FC Thread

Sure I read somewhere the strip launch is 22nd June. Same day we sign Neymar.

Can’t wait to see Neymar giving out free tickets to school kids at Laurieston primary school, or going along to a local food bank with some tins of Tesco value soup.

25 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

I think that date will be pretty close. The players return on the 20th and there are a few strip-related things scheduled for the end of that week. I imagine the club will publicise details around the time when the season tickets go on sale.

The Neymar, bit, sadly...... :(

28 minutes ago, Bainsfordbairn said:

I think that date will be pretty close. The players return on the 20th and there are a few strip-related things scheduled for the end of that week. I imagine the club will publicise details around the time when the season tickets go on sale.

They've already publicised the details. Maybe another snapper has been summoned :P

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/key-dates-pre-season-2018/

1 hour ago, Harry Kinnear said:

37 days until the strip launch, the same length of time former Spurs player Mido lasted as manager of Egyptian side Zamalek.

17 minutes ago, Rugster said:

They've already publicised the details. Maybe another snapper has been summoned :P

http://www.falkirkfc.co.uk/key-dates-pre-season-2018/

You're the second person in a few days to post that. Do I smell a conspiracy here? :ph34r:

I didn't bother reading the key dates thing in full; I thought the strip announcement was still to be made. D'oh.

Will vaulks with an assist and a goal so far. Would love for a player like him again. 

If we manage to pick out a player with his ability enthusiasm and versatility we will have struck gold. Glad to see he was their player of the year and man of the match tonight. Has also carried on his charity work. Sum boi