The Falkirk FC Thread

53 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Durnan is fucking gash. Certainly not better than Aero or McGhee and presumably Dallinson because sexy.

Would be a very PH* signing, certainly not a PH** type of signing IMO

*Peter Houston

**Paul Hartley

Durnan is an utter disaster. If we are considering Durnan i'd far rather we'd just kept hold of Grant or even Watson. I'm genuinely struggling to name a Utd player i'd actively want in our team next season. A fit Keatings maybe, if he could get some kind of consistency into his game.

Durnan is an utter disaster. If we are considering Durnan i'd far rather we'd just kept hold of Grant or even Watson. I'm genuinely struggling to name a Utd player i'd actively want in our team next season. A fit Keatings maybe, if he could get some kind of consistency into his game.

Scott Fraser or Sam Stanton would walk into our team.

He is a better right back than Muirhead as far as I'm concerned

I genuinely can’t think of Durnan ever playing right-back.

Scott Fraser or Sam Stanton would walk into our team.

Sam Stanton is a cracking player so he definitely would. Scott Fraser is fucking shite however.

Sam Stanton is a cracking player so he definitely would. Scott Fraser is fucking shite however.
Scott Fraser gets pelter off the Utd fans for being a talented shitebag.

We dont need shitebags.

Durnan played RB and I think scored the winner in last seasons 1-0 Tannadice defeat I believe. Famous for being the one and only time John Rankin showed up for us I believe.

Durnan is a cracking CB at this level with the right guy next to him. He was superb for us with thr experience of Higgins/Dowie beside him. If he had a decent CB supporting him he'd be a good signing for Falkirk. I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

Scott Fraser gets pelter off the Utd fans for being a talented shitebag.

We dont need shitebags.

Durnan played RB and I think scored the winner in last seasons 1-0 Tannadice defeat I believe. Famous for being the one and only time John Rankin showed up for us I believe.

I haven't seen enough of Fraser to have witnessed the shitebaggery. All I know is that anytime I have seen him he has stood out as being a real handful. You could say that has a lot to do with how shite the rest of the players on the pitch have been however. He does seem injury prone though and that alone should rule him out for us if we are to operate with a small squad next season.

2 hours ago, MrDust said:

I wonder if Durnan will be on our radar now he has been freed from Utd along with 13 including loans going back to parent club. A decent centre half and a better right back than Muirhead at this level if we are playing what I am guessing is either a 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 throughout the season as Hartley suggested at the meeting we will probably go between two formations.  We will need more centre halves than we currently have and having the option he can play right back too is a bonus.

Get back to your bed. 

Durnan is a cracking CB at this level with the right guy next to him. He was superb for us with thr experience of Higgins/Dowie beside him. If he had a decent CB supporting him he'd be a good signing for Falkirk. I'd have him back in a heartbeat.

This is my memory of him. Sometimes it doesn’t work at certain clubs. I’m not saying I’d want to sign him but he’s not always been a complete liability. Reckon he will end up back at Queens.

Just seen a rumour page saying we’re looking at Danny Redmond and Tam Scobbie. First one would be a decent singing. Not wanting Scobbie back though after watching Nelson tear him a new arsehole this season, guy looks done.
A simple rule of thumb should be, if in doubt, do not sign anyone who participated in a six (6) one skelping to the worst Falkirk side in years.

A simple rule of thumb should be, if in doubt, do not sign anyone who participated in a six (6) one skelping to the worst Falkirk side in years.

100%
Can’t believe Durnan has been mentioned, he had one good season at Queens about 3 year ago he’s been guff since.

22 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Just seen a rumour page saying we’re looking at Danny Redmond and Tam Scobbie. First one would be a decent singing. Not wanting Scobbie back though after watching Nelson tear him a new arsehole this season, guy looks done.

Can't think why we would want to sign another left sided defender when we've just signed 3.

8 hours ago, MrDust said:

No brainer for Vigurs, 3yrs for a 30yr old and as rumoured a signing on fee and £500 more than ICT offered.

They have just weakened one of our rivals for this coming season and we probably couldnt compete with what ICT offered never mind County.

Cant compete with what ICT can offer - gie us a break